Welcome to Gaia! ::

Has anyone seen movies or tv shows that weren't bad, but you couldn't figure out why it wasn't interesting? Suddenly a character leaves the shot and you find yourself caring.

I can't help but notice every once in a while I'm watching something and a not bad actor comes on but I can't help thinking charisma of a rock. Anyone else have this issue? Is so who, from what?

For me RIGHT NOW it's that guy from Agents of SHIELD. With the black hair and the I'm better working alone disposition. stare

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Ha I almost find the whole villainy thing is making him more interesting. If anything the actor is good at portraying emotionally stunted agent whose also a traitor to Shield xd

For me there's this Korean drama that seemed interesting from the promo but so far the acting is horrible (or at least the actors have to act horribly?) is Jang Bo Ri is Here. I am struggling through the first episode.
Sheshira
Ha I almost find the whole villainy thing is making him more interesting. If anything the actor is good at portraying emotionally stunted agent whose also a traitor to Shield xd

For me there's this Korean drama that seemed interesting from the promo but so far the acting is horrible (or at least the actors have to act horribly?) is Jang Bo Ri is Here. I am struggling through the first episode.
It's even worse when you hear about it and are excited for it. You can keep with it until episode 3 and you'll either be used to the acting or it'll get better or you file it away in obscurity, I suppose.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff