Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ylline's Significant Otter

Cat

Did any of you guys watch it?
It was awesome, right?
those graphics and animations were awesome..
biggrin
I have a weird theory( not really tho)

I think Krei and Callaghan are related, brothers?
they look alike?

rofl
I loved Big Hero 6! It was such a cute movie and had so much great humor in it.

Liberal Nymph

4,575 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Champion Cardholder 100
great movie, one of my favorites as of recently. the only reason they would even remotely look alike tho is because they're the only white guys in the entire movie

Cat

blahtto
great movie, one of my favorites as of recently. the only reason they would even remotely look alike tho is because they're the only white guys in the entire movie

lol dramallama

Anxious Sex Symbol

Yes yes yes it was such a good movie!

I don't think them being related is really all that plausible though, since I feel Krei would have been a bit more sensitive to Callaghan's distaste for him after the whole incident with the lab, though. He was a businessman, to be sure, but he wasn't completely heartless, and would have definitely shown more remorse if it was a family member that was lost rather than a general employee.

Cat

Oralborous
Yes yes yes it was such a good movie!

I don't think them being related is really all that plausible though, since I feel Krei would have been a bit more sensitive to Callaghan's distaste for him after the whole incident with the lab, though. He was a businessman, to be sure, but he wasn't completely heartless, and would have definitely shown more remorse if it was a family member that was lost rather than a general employee.

It makes sense, but it seemed like Krei was uncaring about Callaghan's daughter getting lost in space
Big hero 6 was such an amazing movie! I went and saw it twice, not going to lie. Also that fall out boy song .... hella. ;D heart

Jolly Kitten

10,900 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • First step to fame 200
I love Big Hero 6! It is amazing and I loved Stan Lee at the end! xD That made me laugh so much.
the setting was confusing but the acutal movie was awesome, i couldnt tell if they were in san fransisco or china.

Jolly Kitten

10,900 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • First step to fame 200
gangster_mamba
the setting was confusing but the acutal movie was awesome, i couldnt tell if they were in san fransisco or china.

Big Hero 6 does take place in San Francisco but it has a mix of Japan in it so it's San Franciskyo.
Anka Kuroneko
gangster_mamba

Big Hero 6 does take place in San Francisco but it has a mix of Japan in it so it's San Franciskyo.

oh ok thx i couldnt figure it out lol lol lol lol

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
I took my son to see it when it first came out. He didn't really like it because it did have a lot of adult emotions in it, but I really enjoyed it.

5,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I think I enjoyed Big Hero 6 more than any 18 year old should XD. Also did u guys see the short on that dog Winston at the beginning? So cute.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff