Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
Spoilers maybe below!

How long have you been watching the show? Who's your favorite character? What is your favorite episode? Ships? Have you read any of the cannon stories? What are your theories and predictions of season 4?
Thestarsaregolden
Spoilers maybe below!

How long have you been watching the show? Who's your favorite character? What is your favorite episode? Ships? Have you read any of the cannon stories? What are your theories and predictions of season 4?

1) Haven't watched a single episode. Don't care.
2) Sherlock Holmes, Victorian detective.
3) None.
4) Ships? No, I don't like sailing. Sea sick.
5) Cannon stories? I think you mean canon stories. This is a cannon.
6) Don't care. Don't watch the show. Nothing beats the original stories. Some shows and films have been good. Don't like the idea of modernizing him arbitrarily.

Lonely Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
I respect your opinion, thank you for your input!
Captain Talavar
Thestarsaregolden
Spoilers maybe below!

1) Haven't watched a single episode. Don't care.
2) Sherlock Holmes, Victorian detective.
3) None.
4) Ships? No, I don't like sailing. Sea sick.
5) Cannon stories? I think you mean canon stories. This is a cannon.
6) Don't care. Don't watch the show. Nothing beats the original stories. Some shows and films have been good. Don't like the idea of modernizing him arbitrarily.
I don't really know when I started to watch the show... I think it was when the third season started... Honestly, I had the impression that the show was rubbish. I watched the first episode for "research", but then I continued to watch because I liked the show, I was so wrong about my preconceived opinion...
I like Sherlock, a lot, but I like John too... and I like the team they make. Although if I had to choose... I guess I would choose Sherlock. Also I would like to tell the character I dislike the most, and that's Irene.
About my favorite episode... I don't know... I guess it's "The Reichenbach Fall". Except some parts of some episodes... I like mostly every episode.
Ships?
No, I haven't read any Cannon stories.
I don't have any predictions about the fourth season.

P.S.: What about you?

Fashionable Noob

9,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
How long have you been watching the show?
A year now.

Who's your favorite character?
Watson

What is your favorite episode?
Sign of Three

Ships?
Sherlock and Molly

Have you read any of the cannon stories?
Parts of them, yeah.

What are your theories and predictions of season 4?
I would like Moriarty to be actually dead and for the meaning behind the message to be like a twin brother of his or a following of sorts

Lonely Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
I started around the same time. I wanted to watch it, but something about it put me off. I went on tumblr and I was seeing gifs of The sign of three and I'm basically like "Fine, i'll watch it" and then I was addicted. My favorite character has to be Sherlock. I feel like I can connect with him in some sort of way, and how his mind works and how he does things is fascinating. I'm not sure who my least favorite character is. It might be Mary. I mean, she killed Sherlock.That's kinda rude. But I'm curious to what will happen to her. Why do you dislike Irene? I ship Johnlock, and I own the whole archive of books, but I'm trying to work my way through them. As for predictions and theories, I have so many I can't choose one.
Delshnya
I don't really know when I started to watch the show... I think it was when the third season started... Honestly, I had the impression that the show was rubbish. I watched the first episode for "research", but then I continued to watch because I liked the show, I was so wrong about my preconceived opinion...
I like Sherlock, a lot, but I like John too... and I like the team they make. Although if I had to choose... I guess I would choose Sherlock. Also I would like to tell the character I dislike the most, and that's Irene.
About my favorite episode... I don't know... I guess it's "The Reichenbach Fall". Except some parts of some episodes... I like mostly every episode.
Ships?
No, I haven't read any Cannon stories.
I don't have any predictions about the fourth season.

P.S.: What about you?
By "Ships" do you mean relationships? Who I would like to be together or something?
I dislike Irene basically because she is a prostitute. Sherlock is so clever... and that is the "woman" he likes? really? wasn't it anyone more interesting?.
For the answer of Anarchist Waffles about Sherlock & Molly, I remembered something that bothered me, but I didn't have anyone to shared with. It's about the episode when Sherlock came back from "death" and his fans say how they think he faked his dead. There was a scene where Sherlock and Molly kissed, but then when Sherlock and James were about to kiss, the scene is cut. From the beginning of the TV show jokes are made about Sherlock and John being a couple... but then when an homosexual kiss is going to happen, they cut it... So much for progress. Either the kiss happen in both scenes, or they cut it in both scenes.

Thestarsaregolden
I started around the same time. I wanted to watch it, but something about it put me off. I went on tumblr and I was seeing gifs of The sign of three and I'm basically like "Fine, i'll watch it" and then I was addicted. My favorite character has to be Sherlock. I feel like I can connect with him in some sort of way, and how his mind works and how he does things is fascinating. I'm not sure who my least favorite character is. It might be Mary. I mean, she killed Sherlock.That's kinda rude. But I'm curious to what will happen to her. Why do you dislike Irene? I ship Johnlock, and I own the whole archive of books, but I'm trying to work my way through them. As for predictions and theories, I have so many I can't choose one.

Dapper Genius

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Thestarsaregolden
Spoilers maybe below!

1.) How long have a been watching the show... Ummm since season 2 so like 2 years ago.

2.) My favorite character would have to be Sherlock cause he's awesome and amazing.

3.) The bondage episode season 2 I think. I don't remember exactly what that episode was called. UGH so hot. Slapping sherlock around like that made me way too happy. xD

4.) No haven't read any cannon stories frankly i'm not too sure what they are.

5.) I think it's weird that Moriarty is back...cause he seemed pretty dead to me the first time.
since like 2012
Watson
season 3 episode 1 whee
I don't know :p
Haven't thought a lot on it rolleyes

Lonely Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
I do mean relationships. I'm so used to calling it ships, sorry. And I don't see her as a prostitute. A dominatrix is different that a prostitute. As for the kissing thing, the first episode was mostly fan service and fan theories. It's not that they don't do the kiss Steven Moffat, who helps write the show also did the first episode of the new season of doctor who and there was a lesbian kiss. There was a ton of backlash but also a bunch of support. I don't think it's no progress. We may be getting there. People are afraid of how it will effect the plot and such. I think it's just playing it safe.
Delshnya
By "Ships" do you mean relationships? Who I would like to be together or something?
I dislike Irene basically because she is a prostitute. Sherlock is so clever... and that is the "woman" he likes? really? wasn't it anyone more interesting?.
For the answer of Anarchist Waffles about Sherlock & Molly, I remembered something that bothered me, but I didn't have anyone to shared with. It's about the episode when Sherlock came back from "death" and his fans say how they think he faked his dead. There was a scene where Sherlock and Molly kissed, but then when Sherlock and James were about to kiss, the scene is cut. From the beginning of the TV show jokes are made about Sherlock and John being a couple... but then when an homosexual kiss is going to happen, they cut it... So much for progress. Either the kiss happen in both scenes, or they cut it in both scenes.

Thestarsaregolden

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff