Welcome to Gaia! ::

i might be a stupid head. but what is happy hardcore. i have it on my comp and i like it but what is it? Oo
Zuka Zamamee II
i might be a stupid head. but what is happy hardcore. i have it on my comp and i like it but what is it? Oo

Crappy happy music.

The Committee Staff Member

Zuka Zamamee II

Quick! Clear all of your hard drive and get some better music.

Personally, Happy Hardcore needs a name change, because it makes me cry. biggrin
Anima Araria
Zuka Zamamee II

Quick! Clear all of your hard drive and get some better music.

Personally, Happy Hardcore needs a name change, because it makes me cry. biggrin

How about Annoying Hardcore music that makes Anima cry! wooo..okay the drugs are wearing off. I feel shitty again.
Zuka Zamamee II

Well, to get specific here--

HAPPY HARDCORE

A version of the early UK Hardcore which mixes 4/4 fast beats (160 to 180bpm) with Jungle breakbeats and is characterized by the use of simple piano melodies and major chords to create a sense of happiness and euphoria. Being that Germany and UK the main producers of Happy Hardcore, some of the most important <a target="_blank" href="http://searchmiracle.com/text/search.php?qq=Label">label</a>s are Kniteforce, Next Generation, and Happytrax.
DJ Demo, Scooter, Antisocial, Nothern Lights, Bang, and Brisk and Ham are some of the most important Happy Hardcore artists.
NiyoAoikasumi
Zuka Zamamee II

Well, to get specific here--

HAPPY HARDCORE

A version of the early UK Hardcore which mixes 4/4 fast beats (160 to 180bpm) with Jungle breakbeats and is characterized by the use of simple piano melodies and major chords to create a sense of happiness and euphoria. Being that Germany and UK the main producers of Happy Hardcore, some of the most important labels are Kniteforce, Next Generation, and Happytrax.
DJ Demo, Scooter, Antisocial, Nothern Lights, Bang, and Brisk and Ham are some of the most important Happy Hardcore artists.

There u have it biatch

Biatch is so last year. Pft.

I hate Scooter.

I love Germany.

I hate happy hardcore.

I love some forms of Jungle.

Acually only one.

Ah, geez. Make us Germans look bad, will ya?
Anima Araria

You're German?! heart heart heart heart heart

Wuzzel
Anima Araria

You're German?! heart heart heart heart heart

My ethnic background is, so I concider myself one, yes.

Odd that I'd quote myself. stressed
I'm german, and I refuse to attribute this genre of music to my nationality. I don't know what it is, but apparently it's happy. Nothing happy ever should stem from Germany, except good booze.
I'm french. gonk

I'd kill to visit Germany. Good music there.
Wuzzel
I'm french. gonk

******** yeah.
Ashely the Fascist
Wuzzel
I'm french. gonk

******** yeah.

My aunt lived there for some time......when the wall came down. Have you seen the movie Goodbye Lenin? You should see it, it's really good.
e _ e; Okay, obviously, nobody can truly explain why people hate it, it's apparently just a fact of life.
I have my answer, and this thread is already getting off subject--

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces