Welcome to Gaia! ::

anyone a cure fan? biggrin

The Committee Staff Member

Obviously not. Could you tell us more about Cure?
It's The Cure. And if you like slow, wussy, lovey dovey, british 80's music. The Cure is the band for you.
the cure are excellent...they aren't electronic tho...but still great nonetheless
Who gives birth to these children??!?!
....mm Robert Smith........mmm...
I hart the cure. The Disintigration album raised me.
the latest cd was a big disappointment for me
but i like their old stuff a lot
agent.airline

*Agrees* 3nodding
agent.airline

It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good. It strikes me as an attempt to recapture the 80s depressed cure because they realized the 90s ska cure really. sucked. I think one song goes so far as to evoke the ghost mentioned in The Same Deep Water (or was it Disintegration? I don't remember)
i love the cure and saw them in concert on there last tour, but they are not electronic.
RainmakerNewtype
agent.airline

It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good. It strikes me as an attempt to recapture the 80s depressed cure because they realized the 90s ska cure really. sucked. I think one song goes so far as to evoke the ghost mentioned in The Same Deep Water (or was it Disintegration? I don't remember)

yea thats what i thought
but i rarely buy new cd's so mediocre bleh stuff just doesnt cut it
even the enhanced features didnt do it for me
I love the cure, Disintegration is my all time favorite album

List your favorite tracks =) :

Just Like Heaven

Inbetween Days

Pictures Of You

A Forest (original not the remake, although the remake wasn't bad)

A Letter To Elise

The Lovecats

Love Song

Boys Don't Cry

Newbie Noob

I hate the cure....I know this girl that thinks she's gothic because hse listens to the cure.....I was like....wtf?!
th3_n3w_c4d
I hate the cure....I know this girl that thinks she's gothic because hse listens to the cure.....I was like....wtf?!

That's because the Cure is gothic. Post-punk ring a bell? Well, the Cure wasn't always goth in their music, but they've been in and out of the genre numerous times.

Anyway, this thread doesn't belong here. Robert Smith never added much, to any, synthetic sounds to the music, so please redirect yourselves elsewhere. I suggest this thread:

The Official Cure Thread
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1366674

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas