Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Smoker

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
atters_sin
Ehh ******** these guys, go to your show and have a good time babygirl. Be smart and safe, keep ya eyes open n ya legs closed wink

And please, if you roll etc. , drink water instead of alcohol. If you arn't in to chemical playtime then I still strongly suggest drinking water at the show and if you must drink do it before the show. Everything will be very overpriced!

Go and have a great time I'm sure you will love the expirience heart
heart whee

Witty Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ace the Masturbator
Contrapasso
Ferry Corsten

Only trance producer that I like.

I went to TAO 07.. n he was the only DJ worth seeing.. I think Digweed and Sasha played that year but i wasn't too impressed or maybe I'm confusing 07 n 08.. meh those years were blurs..
CheerGirlsLikeScreamo
atters_sin
Ehh ******** these guys, go to your show and have a good time babygirl. Be smart and safe, keep ya eyes open n ya legs closed wink

And please, if you roll etc. , drink water instead of alcohol. If you arn't in to chemical playtime then I still strongly suggest drinking water at the show and if you must drink do it before the show. Everything will be very overpriced!

Go and have a great time I'm sure you will love the expirience heart
heart whee

Now I feel guilty for not going. gonk
FurryTyrant
Ace the Masturbator
Contrapasso
Ferry Corsten

I went to TAO 07.. n he was the only DJ worth seeing.. I think Digweed and Sasha played that year but i wasn't too impressed or maybe I'm confusing 07 n 08.. meh those years were blurs..

It seems like everything is a blur to.
As if you are som wise elder. rofl

Witty Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ace the Masturbator
FurryTyrant
Ace the Masturbator
Contrapasso
Ferry Corsten

Those were my retard years.. not my wiser years.. It involve shady stuff and an ex-gf that tried to kill me.. lol I think I rather keep it a blur..
FurryTyrant

Those were my retard years.. not my wiser years.. It involve shady stuff and an ex-gf that tried to kill me.. lol I think I rather keep it a blur..

Oh, wow. It should stay a blur forever. But that's not really helpful. Maybe you should see a therapist. No that i'm calling you crazy. But it's not healthy to try to ignore those events.
Oh god, I haven't had a girlftiend in a year. My ex left me for a girl. Oh, well. I had a feeling that she rolled that way, anyway. At least she gave me some action in bed. biggrin

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
FurryTyrant
Ace the Masturbator
FurryTyrant
Ace the Masturbator
Contrapasso
Ferry Corsten

Yup that MDMA will have you falling in love heart Too late when you get sober and find out shes a psycho sweatdrop
atters_sin

Yup that MDMA will have you falling in love heart Too late when you get sober and find out shes a psycho sweatdrop

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
I should also note that my ex was into S & M. I liked it a little, but she didn't even give me a safe word. cry

Witty Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
atters_sin
FurryTyrant
Ace the Masturbator
FurryTyrant
Ace the Masturbator
Contrapasso
Ferry Corsten

It wasn't even the MDMA... It was the fact that I broke up with her and she went all stalker on me and all my friends

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Ace the Masturbator
atters_sin

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
I should also note that my ex was into S & M. I liked it a little, but she didn't even give me a safe word. cry

I like a lil pain with my pleasure, but there is a fine line where it's just not right. Other men shouldn't have to deal with a womans daddy/abuse issues talk2hand

Witty Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ace the Masturbator
FurryTyrant

Oh, wow. It should stay a blur forever. But that's not really helpful. Maybe you should see a therapist. No that i'm calling you crazy. But it's not healthy to try to ignore those events.
Oh god, I haven't had a girlftiend in a year. My ex left me for a girl. Oh, well. I had a feeling that she rolled that way, anyway. At least she gave me some action in bed. biggrin

I had an ex leave me for a chick.. I think it's funny b/c I tell ppl "YEAH I TURNED A CHICK INTO A LESBO!! *FACEPALM*"

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
FurryTyrant
Ace the Masturbator
FurryTyrant

I had an ex leave me for a chick.. I think it's funny b/c I tell ppl "YEAH I TURNED A CHICK INTO A LESBO!! *FACEPALM*"

I would probably dabble in that too in the right mood, but never with a straight up lesbo. And I sure as hell wouldn't keep her, women are a handful.. sometimes 2.

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I said Johnny.. La genta esta muy loca. What the ********.
atters_sin
I said Johnny.. La genta esta muy loca. What the ********]
rofl rofl
atters_sin

I like a lil pain with my pleasure, but there is a fine line where it's just not right. Other men shouldn't have to deal with a womans daddy/abuse issues talk2hand

Likewise, but without that safe word she won't know when to stop.
It never hurt that much though. It was still enjoyable.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff