Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Committee Staff Member

Wuzzel
Anima Araria
Wuzzel
Anima Araria
Blech... The hair is just unattractive. gonk

Mines pretty though? Eh..? I'll take off my hat so you can see.

Yeah, much much better! smile Say that just gave me an idea... The creators of Gaia should make danceclub clothing.

......................Like?

Well I don't know how to describe them other than leather. I'm sure it'd be cool, but then they'd have to make some other clothes you'd wear to different music events. xp
its electronica first of all
but there is definitely nothing wrong with electronica
people are just haters
its all about love & candy
TehRoxor
people are just haters

There is no such thing as Electronica. Electronica is a media buzz-word used to get people excited about the current generation of electronic music that began in the mid-to-late '90s. It was also a record label in the early '90s, but it is not a genre of music.
Funkrise
TehRoxor
people are just haters

There is no such thing as Electronica. Electronica is a media buzz-word used to get people excited about the current generation of electronic music that began in the mid-to-late '90s. It was also a record label in the early '90s, but it is not a genre of music.

Mmmhm.

Magnetic Magician

20,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
Ei V5.0
There's nothing wrong with techno but there is something wrong with people who can't spell simple words..... stare
Agreed.

Magnetic Magician

20,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
Funkrise
TehRoxor
people are just haters

You have too much time on your hands. Get a bf or gf, or at least some sort of social life that doesn't involve computers.
Makraie
Funkrise
TehRoxor
people are just haters

You have too much time on your hands. Get a bf or gf, or at least some sort of social life that doesn't involve computers.

FYI, Makraie I have a job and throw parties frequently as well as DJ parties. It's a tuesday, I got home from work at 9am, what else am I going to do?

Do us all a favour and grow a ******** brain you retarded sin of creation.
Derald
Quote:
Techno is one of the best genres of electronica, and the most famouse in north america. From what i've seen, techno can make people go crazy, its awesome. but still, trance has the most effect on clubbers, me and five others almost paced out dancing to a 1-minute trance song

Wheres that raver webpage at... Dude this one time this guy dropped a fork at the diner and a raver just popped 8 E pills at ONCE! Ravers are TOTALLY HARDCORE!

Not all ravers are hardcore... Just because one raver you know took 8 pills of ecstasy, doesn't mean that is how ever raver does it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff