Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have been hooked on going to a concert after my friend ditched me on going to Swedish House Mafia in San Francisco. I found out about Ultra Music Festival and want to ultimately find someone to go with but none of my friends have the money and like the music. Anyone want to tell me about past experiences or if you're going this year and have room for another?

Dangerous Conversationalist

Why do people come here and post about if people go to an event AND DON'T MENTION WHERE IT ******** IS????
No I don't want to google it DAMNIT!
Miami sorry

visual_kei_freak
Miami sorry

THANK YOU!
Also the line-up is optionnal but appreciated.

You know why I took a recent liking To Swedish douche daycare? BECAUSE THEY ARE BREAKING UP!

10,200 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
White Linen
You know why I took a recent liking To Swedish douche daycare? BECAUSE THEY ARE BREAKING UP!

LMFAO

10,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
visual_kei_freak
I have been hooked on going to a concert after my friend ditched me on going to Swedish House Mafia in San Francisco. I found out about Ultra Music Festival and want to ultimately find someone to go with but none of my friends have the money and like the music. Anyone want to tell me about past experiences or if you're going this year and have room for another?

I'm going too and I found your thread through the forum search
(I figured I wouldn't make a new thread if one already existed)
I'm also wondering who's going.
I've never been to a music festival and I was hoping that gaia's music people might be less condescending than other people on the web when it comes to legit advice on how to dress/how much money to bring for food/etc

Saronei
visual_kei_freak

I've never been to a music festival and I was hoping that gaia's music people might be less condescending than other people on the web when it comes to legit advice on how to dress/how much money to bring for food/etc
I'll be nice. Dress how you want. You're in Florida.... Warm clothes must not be something very useful but I like a comfy sweater when I go to a festival. And I don't assume you can camp out there? Shoes: WEAR Comfy ******** shoes. Not your new high heel fashionbitchtaboots!!!!! Unless you just wanna stand there and do nothing.... Which is stupid if you pay top dollars for this monstrosity. And your feet will thank you.Cash, up to you. Just don't keep it all in one pocket and or purse and or fanny pack and or bodily orifice biggrin Ifyou lose/get stolen said purse etc well at least you don't. If you drink, watch your drink. If somebody gives you a pill and you don't know that person very well, say no. You can be very very sorry. If you do drugs, do them responsibly, know what to do so to be safe and have a good time. Www. Erowid.org is your friend. I prefer hallucinogenics but that's my take on it. Try to roll with a good friend if you plan to do so. Strength in numbers psychedelic warriors. Especially if that's your first time. You can trust me, I've been going to electronic parties for a long time now and the eggs here can attest to that. Oh also, don't be afraid to talk/hug/have fun with strangers that don't appear to be total idiots. There you go. I've done my good action for a month. Now I need to kill a puppy to offset all that goodness! Damnit!

10,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
White Linen
Saronei
visual_kei_freak

I'll be nice. Dress how you want. You're in Florida.... Warm clothes must not be something very useful but I like a comfy sweater when I go to a festival. And I don't assume you can camp out there? Shoes: WEAR Comfy ******** shoes. Not your new high heel fashionbitchtaboots!!!!! Unless you just wanna stand there and do nothing.... Which is stupid if you pay top dollars for this monstrosity. And your feet will thank you.Cash, up to you. Just don't keep it all in one pocket and or purse and or fanny pack and or bodily orifice biggrin Ifyou lose/get stolen said purse etc well at least you don't. If you drink, watch your drink. If somebody gives you a pill and you don't know that person very well, say no. You can be very very sorry. If you do drugs, do them responsibly, know what to do so to be safe and have a good time. Www. Erowid.org is your friend. I prefer hallucinogenics but that's my take on it. Try to roll with a good friend if you plan to do so. Strength in numbers psychedelic warriors. Especially if that's your first time. You can trust me, I've been going to electronic parties for a long time now and the eggs here can attest to that. Oh also, don't be afraid to talk/hug/have fun with strangers that don't appear to be total idiots. There you go. I've done my good action for a month. Now I need to kill a puppy to offset all that goodness! Damnit!

lol
wow
thanks for the advice, I suppose I'll bring a jacket in case night time is cold? (but probably not with all those people there causing it to heat up)
I appreciate the tips smile
White Linen

Yeah they and LMFAO were my favorite artists from 2012 for that very reason. Now if only Aoki would get some kind of ehspiphany and bake a cake 3nodding

Witty Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Spaifu
White Linen

Yeah they and LMFAO were my favorite artists from 2012 for that very reason. Now if only Aoki would get some kind of ehspiphany and bake a cake 3nodding

Doesn't he need to go back to rehab or something?

But seriously, I haven't been to ultra but I've actually heard alot of good things regarding it from a handful of my friends so i would ultimate like to check it out sometime, plus its in Miami so if it throws out to be a shitty event, I can just cruise over to the Miami night life lolol

FurryTyrant
Spaifu
White Linen

Doesn't he need to go back to rehab or something?

But seriously, I haven't been to ultra but I've actually heard alot of good things regarding it from a handful of my friends so i would ultimate like to check it out sometime, plus its in Miami so if it throws out to be a shitty event, I can just cruise over to the Miami night life lolol

Doritos skin!

Spaifu
White Linen

Or die from brain retardation.......

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces