Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey there! Sooo ... I found this thread a while ago, and its totally changed my views on dubstep. However, I'm having issues with finding new music. While I dig the chill, nearly ambient music, I really don't dig tribal drums and empty spaces in my music. Can you guys help me?

Invisible Regular

Korn Ninja Seven
Hey there! Sooo ... I found this thread a while ago, and its totally changed my views on dubstep. However, I'm having issues with finding new music. While I dig the chill, nearly ambient music, I really don't dig tribal drums and empty spaces in my music. Can you guys help me?

You are welcome.
Glitch Mob, Sna Fu, Nero, <3
X_Abide_by_Darkness_X

Since when was Glitch Mob Dubstep?
Alec Empire
X_Abide_by_Darkness_X

Music can be anything you want it to be. Even if you consider it electric type, it's still relevant to the subforum. Also, since when has it not?
Dubstep does NOT have to be the fast paced stuff, I enjoy both. Now, if you're going to come and say Skrillex is real dubstep, then well.

Tipsy Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Korn Ninja Seven

Check out my SoundCloud LINK HERE I follow alot of old and new artist, if you look in my favorites and my commented section you might find some awesome tunes you might like biggrin

Also I recommend following my friend Katie AKA KurrYaHurrd, she is a Dubstep blogging queen biggrin ...and if you like you can like >>her FB page<<
X_Abide_by_Darkness_X
Alec Empire
X_Abide_by_Darkness_X

Dubstep does NOT have to be the fast paced stuff, I enjoy both. Now, if you're going to come and say Skrillex is real dubstep, then well.

You must be new here.
Korn Ninja Seven

Ambient? Empty spaces? I suspect you just can't hear/feel the sub-bass my friend. ninja

Anyway.

Greedy Capitalist

Tuonetar
X_Abide_by_Darkness_X
Alec Empire
X_Abide_by_Darkness_X

You must be new here.

Clearly. rofl
And dude, Scarbi has just been spamming her ban-hammer on me. I don't even know why she perma-banned my Alec Empire account. I swear, If this gets perma-banned within the next three months, I will quit this sub-forum. What's with the tight-a** rules?!
X_Abide_by_Darkness_X
Music can be anything you want it to be.

In that case, I like The Doors, they were the true pioneers of Dubstep. And Metallica are great for their UK Garage sound. While U2 are the best UK Funky I've heard since day.

Granted I don't like being to OCD-ish about putting music in specific sub-genre boxes all the time, the opposite isn't all that appealing either. There has to be a balance in there somewhere.
Tuonetar
X_Abide_by_Darkness_X
Alec Empire
X_Abide_by_Darkness_X

You must be new here.

Roflno. Bad troll 0/10

Greedy Capitalist

X_Abide_by_Darkness_X
Tuonetar
X_Abide_by_Darkness_X
Alec Empire
X_Abide_by_Darkness_X

You must be new here.

Roflno. Bad troll 0/10

That's not trolling. Stop trying. Glitch Mob isn't Dubstep. Just accept that....
The Streetcleaner of Hate
X_Abide_by_Darkness_X
Tuonetar
X_Abide_by_Darkness_X
Alec Empire
X_Abide_by_Darkness_X

You must be new here.

Roflno. Bad troll 0/10

That's not trolling. Stop trying. Glitch Mob isn't Dubstep. Just accept that....

Kbye

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces