Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you heard of Diary Of Dreams

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on November 16, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 >

I just wanted to announce to English speaking fans of the site that I am working on a project with Adrian Hates of Diary Of Dreams. The site is currently under constructionand hope to have it live within a week. There is a board to accompany it and I will be working to form an English speaking fanclub as well. The link is in my sig for those who care to visit. I will be doing interviews with Adrian as well as working with others to get past interviews added as well as alot of other material. Updates on band news, upcoming cd's, and tour information is going to be part of the content. Show your support for this German band and join us.

If you have never heard of them, Metropolis Records is the American Distributor for them and worth checking out. An mp3 of an unreleased track can be found at Official Diary Of Dreams Website under Downloads in the English section as well as two new Desktop images.

System 32's Boss

High-functioning Noob

Ein Seele Ohne Licht
I just wanted to announce to English speaking fans of the site that I am working on a project with Adrian Hates of Diary Of Dreams. The site is currently under constructionand hope to have it live within a week. There is a board to accompany it and I will be working to form an English speaking fanclub as well. The link is in my sig for those who care to visit. I will be doing interviews with Adrian as well as working with others to get past interviews added as well as alot of other material. Updates on band news, upcoming cd's, and tour information is going to be part of the content. Show your support for this German band and join us.

If you have never heard of them, Metropolis Records is the American Distributor for them and worth checking out. An mp3 of an unreleased track can be found at Official Diary Of Dreams Website under Downloads in the English section as well as two new Desktop images.

ooo!! german is the only word you had to say, i'm on it!
i'm going to check the site out right after i hit "submit"!

System 32's Boss

High-functioning Noob

its taking FOREVER to download sad

scream dialup scream

System 32's Boss

High-functioning Noob

QUESTION: is there any song that they have (that i can easily download) that has german lyrics? the english version sounds too chopy and needs help neutral

Invisible Gatekeeper

bactine
QUESTION: is there any song that they have (that i can easily download) that has german lyrics? the english version sounds too chopy and needs help neutral

You(das). Only thing they say in it that's German is Das, but oh well. The song owns, and that's all that matters.

System 32's Boss

High-functioning Noob

Cold Mourning
bactine

You(das). Only thing they say in it that's German is Das, but oh well. The song owns, and that's all that matters.

yeah, it is cool. i just want to hear what the german version is. smile
but, i did download the #2 wallpaper biggrin its great!
bactine
Cold Mourning
bactine

yeah, it is cool. i just want to hear what the german version is. smile
but, i did download the #2 wallpaper biggrin its great!

More downloads will become available in time. www.dream-collector.de has a few live clips and the main site has a making of video for Giftraum. Some music videos are slated for release soon. I highly suggest getting the new album Nigredo. It will be one of the greatest things you have heard in a long time I think.
The website for Panik Manifesto is scheduled to go live on Friday. It will include a very nice flash based menu, biography, discography, and some other stuff. Please take time out to visit the forum and join the discussions.
Work continues on the site...I hope everyone likes it when it goes live....
Cold Mourning
bactine

Um, 'du' is German for 'you'...'das' is the neuter form of 'the'.
Um, Ein Seele Ohne Licht, just to let you in on this....

the combination of the shackles and speedo-style underwear on your ava makes it looks sort of like he's wearing black lacy female underwear. and it's kinda creepy.

gonk

Invisible Gatekeeper

Britz Bitz ~ Sparkle f**

the combination of the shackles and speedo-style underwear on your ava makes it looks sort of like he's wearing black lacy female underwear. and it's kinda creepy.

gonk

Looks GREAT with the fairy wings! Hahaha no I'm just kiddin' guy, you're cool by me. blaugh
Britz Bitz ~ Sparkle f**

gonk
LOL my current RP char is a bondage fairy. It has been rather hilarious.

System 32's Boss

High-functioning Noob

LilyFire
Cold Mourning
bactine

Um, 'du' is German for 'you'...'das' is the neuter form of 'the'.

"Schmerzen sind noch spĆ¼rbar, wenn die Lust bereits vergangen und vergessen ist."
3nodding
Cold Mourning
Britz Bitz ~ Sparkle f**

gonk

Looks GREAT with the fairy wings! Hahaha no I'm just kiddin' guy, you're cool by me. blaugh
hehe. Thanks. I have been getting alot of response from this outfit. Good and Bad. blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff