Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tycoon

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
~(^.^~) HEY THERE! (~^.^)~

So, I'm not asking for feedback or anything of the sort. I just wanna post my stuff here to see if anyone is interested in it.

I make just EDM in general. Mostly things revolving around dubstep and trance. I also enjoy trying a lot of just totally obscure electronic genres as well.

Before anyone asks, I use FL Studio as my main DAW, although I have been experimenting with Reason a bit.

I hope that you enjoy whatever you listen to!

SOUNDCLOUD

Also, feel free to hit me up anytime if you wanna talk about production or anything for that matter.

Lonely Noob

What are your favorite VSTs to use?

Tycoon

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
xxxOHackOxxx

I enjoy quite a bit of Sylenth1 and Sytrus. Honestly 3Xosc is underrated and extremely useful. NI Massive is fantastic as is Razor as well. IL Harmor is absolutely brilliant and a must-have if you have FL. Audjoo Helix is another I really enjoy using.

Cheers!

Lonely Noob

PureDistantt
xxxOHackOxxx

I enjoy quite a bit of Sylenth1 and Sytrus. Honestly 3Xosc is underrated and extremely useful. NI Massive is fantastic as is Razor as well. IL Harmor is absolutely brilliant and a must-have if you have FL. Audjoo Helix is another I really enjoy using.

Cheers!

How's Harmor?, I plan on using it in the future, right now I learned FM8 and still on Sytrus 3nodding

Tycoon

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
xxxOHackOxxx
PureDistantt
xxxOHackOxxx

Cheers!

How's Harmor?, I plan on using it in the future, right now I learned FM8 and still on Sytrus 3nodding

If you like FM8, you will LOVE Harmor. I guarantee it.

Interesting Regular

There's no BETTAR synth than z3ta+, mofos!

Lonely Noob

PureDistantt
xxxOHackOxxx
PureDistantt
xxxOHackOxxx

Cheers!

If you like FM8, you will LOVE Harmor. I guarantee it.

Hah thanks can't wait to get my hands dirty in Harmor

Lonely Noob

savagesarge
There's no BETTAR synth than z3ta+, mofos!

Z3TA+ 2 is better smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces