Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is so cool! heart
I liked The Gathering and Converting Vegetarians surprised
I havent been able to get ahold of any of their cds.. *sigh* I guess I gotta buy them off line now and just wait for them to arrive.
I saw one in HMV but decided to buy Bad Boy Bill - Bangin' The Box Volume 5 for my boyfriend/myself instead. surprised
...I think we should probably make an official Infected Mushroom thread to, as this is probably the 7,498th I've seen. 3nodding
[Kenzi]
...I think we should probably make an official Infected Mushroom thread to, as this is probably the 7,498th I've seen. 3nodding

3nodding Though not to the point of annoyance like Tiesto.
Anybody feel like dancing with Kadafi?
[Kenzi]

Yeah, I was going to mention that. But then I got distracted, or something...
Amazing music, anyone seen them live?
cid-25
Ex prolly has, they're ALWAYS in Montreal. And I miss them every time *shakes fist*
I love "Semi Nice" from the "Converting Vegetarians" album. The intro is a little special... electronic polka... yeah...

Dangerous Conversationalist

Jopwie Dude
cid-25
Ex prolly has, they're ALWAYS in Montreal. And I miss them every time *shakes fist*

Seen em TWICE! Huh huh *shakes butt* But everyone has here in MTL.
cid-25

I saw them a month ago or so and i have to say it was probably the best electronic show i've ever been too. MUCH better than tiesto haha. But yeah they ******** owned
Yeah, I'm in Vancouver, and have been lucky enough to catch them twice now, but after seeing those guys, other djs just don't seem as good anymore..

Dangerous Conversationalist

DUDE! LIVE ACT!!!!!!!!!! LIVE ACT! Its the jewel of electronic music.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff