9,450 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
It's a really slow moving forum, give it a few hours 3nodding
jopwie
It's a really slow moving forum, give it a few hours 3nodding

Thanks, this is my first time in the music forum sweatdrop
yes, this forum moves very slow so give it time...i listen to alot of aphex twin but he hasnt done any producing in quite some time
Hm, this would be something I could easily reply "OMG APHEX TWIN RULEZ!!!!!1111111" to. But I won't.

Yeah, I like Richard David James a lot. One of my favorite albums is Selected Ambient Works 85-92. That and SAWII are just really, really beautiful, some of the best ambient music I've heard. He's produced many high quality songs, under many names. Point is, he makes good music.

I've also got a bunch of MP3s buy him, which, ideally, I will actually purchase on CDs.
I like him quite a bit, I don't have a ton of his music but what I do have is real good. smile
I like the song "Come To Daddy" that song is awsome.
Aphex Twin is a Classic.
His music is great. I love his music heart
I enjoy the milkman song. However, I have yet to listen to his most recommended albums. I expect great things. I do not wish to be dissapointed.
windowlicker is sweet.
Yay people are posting! Sorry, it's just that only one other person at my school has heard of him, so I'm a bit excited. 3nodding
....I WANT YOUR SOUL.... I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL..... come to daddy, come to daddy, come to daddy COME TO DADDY!!!! yes you could say i'm a bit crazy about their music. also windowlicker was a good song and a very trippy video. stare
cheeseme
Yay people are posting! Sorry, it's just that only one other person at my school has heard of him, so I'm a bit excited. 3nodding

Don't worry, no one at my school has heard of half of my favorite artists.
Artist Of The Crypt
I like the song "Come To Daddy" that song is awsome.

Good song heart Music video's pretty entertaining, too. I nearly peed myself when I was watching some God-awful Linkin Park thing a few years ago and they made whatever station I was watching play 'Come To Daddy'. They gained a few brownie points for that.

Lost it again with 'Somewhere I Belong', but whatever xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces