Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kitten

3,425 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Loaded Lunatic
Recent issues have come up where I wont be able to check up on the thread and I dont have time to check all my Private messages from winners, I will not beable to give out prizes to people from the past few days. I do apologize for this inconvience.. I'm going to have to close the thread... I once again apologize to everyone who has been participating. and I'm glad that the thread got as many replies as it did, but sadly I cannot continue awarding people.

I'll be going through the Private messages that had been sent to me and trying to come up with the awards for those who sent the PMs, but I will not be able to backtrack any winners otherwise.

I once again thank everyone who posted and enjoyed themselves.

I hope you got my PM.. I was the one who rolled 204.
Dorky Art
Loaded Lunatic
Recent issues have come up where I wont be able to check up on the thread and I dont have time to check all my Private messages from winners, I will not beable to give out prizes to people from the past few days. I do apologize for this inconvience.. I'm going to have to close the thread... I once again apologize to everyone who has been participating. and I'm glad that the thread got as many replies as it did, but sadly I cannot continue awarding people.

I'll be going through the Private messages that had been sent to me and trying to come up with the awards for those who sent the PMs, but I will not be able to backtrack any winners otherwise.

Did you get your prize <<
Mystique Misty
Dorky Art
Loaded Lunatic

I may have given up my plans for holiday mascot domination, but isn't it worth it? Look at me! I'm the cutest thing ever!

Dainty Demigod

17,865 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Roses are Red,
Violets are blue
I love candies!
Here is some for you!

Kitten

3,425 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Mystique Misty
Dorky Art
Loaded Lunatic

No. I did not. :I

I don't want to annoy him by sending another pm, but for heaven's sake...
Dorky Art
Mystique Misty
Dorky Art
Loaded Lunatic

No. I did not. :I

I don't want to annoy him by sending another pm, but for heaven's sake...
Ya... ._.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces