Not Alain Delon
Frolicking Snickerdoodle
Not Alain Delon
Frolicking Snickerdoodle
Not Alain Delon
Pretty good for me as well, thanks. whee
What's on the tube? ;o

That's great! :3
I was watching Vampire Diaries but now I'm re-watching an episode of Sherlock.
Ohhh...Ian Somerhalder. emotion_drool
Ahh, I haven't seen Sherlock. But since you're watching it I imagine that it's pretty good?

He is without a doubt the sexiest man alive whee
It's so good! I'm in love with it! It's killing me waiting for the next season to come out >.<

haha. You've got that right!
Well someday I'll have to look into watching it, maybe I'll like it too. whee

I definitely recommend it! At first I wasn't sure if I was gonna like it, but the more I watched it the more obsessed with it I became x3

See, I've never been a big fan of the franchise, but I did watch one of the recent movies and I enjoyed that.

SennaKenishi's Waifu

Demonic Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Partygoer 500
[eggimg],anti,4

Blessed Raider

4,100 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Not Alain Delon
Kudrelur
Not Alain Delon
Kudrelur
Not Alain Delon
Kudrelur

That doesn't mean anything...one of our best swimmers at one point was overweight...if you have netflix it's on there...also, thanks smile

For me it would have been more of a self-concious thing, rather than a matter of skill. (Not that I probably have the skill either. XD )
Well I don't have netflix but they may have it at the Library. I'll check into it. :3

I see...it's a great group of people; I'm sure you'd've been accepted by them no problem.
Well that's good to know. whee

Yeah...so if you're not in high school any more, what do you do?
Well right now I'm kinda looking for a job and kinda not because I've got a lot of other things I could do to make money (i.e. Selling my parent's hoards of stuff). Otherwise I just do whatever life throws my way I guess.

Did you go to college? Are you in right now?

Familiar Noob

Spicy Treasure-Seeker

36,740 Points
  • Nova Novice 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kirana Azadju
anti-cute bump

egg links <3
Anti-Cute, Bombs, Robot, Robo, Rabbot, Revenge, Rage, Egg, Anti-Egg, Anti-Cute Egg

Familiar Noob

Kudrelur
Not Alain Delon
Kudrelur
Not Alain Delon
Kudrelur

I see...it's a great group of people; I'm sure you'd've been accepted by them no problem.
Well that's good to know. whee

Yeah...so if you're not in high school any more, what do you do?
Well right now I'm kinda looking for a job and kinda not because I've got a lot of other things I could do to make money (i.e. Selling my parent's hoards of stuff). Otherwise I just do whatever life throws my way I guess.

Did you go to college? Are you in right now?
Nope, no college for me yet. ><
I decided after high school that I needed some time out of school, so I worked. It's been farrrrrr too long but I'm still not really ready for it, so I'll wait. It's lame, I know, but what can I say? XD

Devoted Hoarder

10,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
Not Alain Delon
Frolicking Snickerdoodle
Not Alain Delon
Frolicking Snickerdoodle
Not Alain Delon
Ahh, I haven't seen Sherlock. But since you're watching it I imagine that it's pretty good?

It's so good! I'm in love with it! It's killing me waiting for the next season to come out >.<

I definitely recommend it! At first I wasn't sure if I was gonna like it, but the more I watched it the more obsessed with it I became x3

See, I've never been a big fan of the franchise, but I did watch one of the recent movies and I enjoyed that.

I'd never seen any movies or read the books before I saw that TV show and I really liked it. I'm probably going to read the books soon. Though I'm not sure if I can get a hold of all of them since there are so many.
What movie did you see?

Familiar Noob

Invisible Reveler

Feral Lunatic

15,600 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200

Familiar Noob

Frolicking Snickerdoodle
Not Alain Delon
Frolicking Snickerdoodle
Not Alain Delon
Frolicking Snickerdoodle
Not Alain Delon

I'd never seen any movies or read the books before I saw that TV show and I really liked it. I'm probably going to read the books soon. Though I'm not sure if I can get a hold of all of them since there are so many.
What movie did you see?

I think it was just the movie "Sherlock Holmes", and not the newest one that came out.
And looking to see the titles of the movies...I see that Guy Ritchie directed them.
And that makes me sad. emo
XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas