Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Millionaire

14,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Honestly? I'm not going to freak out over xboxone, there's no point. Everyones all up in arms about how they decided to do their things. But guess what? It's THEIR console, they can make it however they want. And really who doesn't have internet who has a 360?
Chill people. Chill.

I love xbox games and the new ones coming out look great too.
I also like sony and ps3. I don't have one side or the other. They both did great this year.

Interesting Informer

Xbox

[ ] done
[ ] not done
[x] smouldering lake sized crater

Fashionable Codger

16,025 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Waffles! 25
~ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓢⓗⓔ ⓢⓐⓘⓓ • • •

Loved the 360, but basically Microshit shot themselves in the foot with the Xbox One. Multiple times. Just sayin'.

That said, Sony and Nintendo sounds a lot more promising and while I'm not entirely willing to shell out beaucoup bucks right when stuff gets released, I'd be more then willing to be patient and wait for either used stuff or prices going down.

« Draw me in like a magnet . . . ♥ » User Image

Shy Millionaire

14,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Honestly it comes down to how badly you want to play xbox exclusive games. If you love xbox and enjoy their games, you decide whether or not paying a fee for used games is a problem for you.

I use all three. I don't really focus on the bad stuff about consoles, as long as there are enjoyable games out there for me to play then why should I have a problem? A lot of the games they are releasing sound amazing.

I'm kind of sad, they go out of their way to make it all about the games and all you hear on the internet is "MICROSOFT SUCKS" lately.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff