What?

Are you kidding me?

Even WII U beat XBoned.

Liberal Streaker

3,950 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Nope. Even the Xbox One has more games and it's not even out yet.

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Caucasian Walk
But the WiiU doesn't spy on you, need connectedness with the internet or it'll get bricked, has reward programs...

Hygienic Bloodsucker

8,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hamsterliciousness
Caucasian Walk
But the WiiU doesn't spy on you, need connectedness with the internet or it'll get bricked, has reward programs...

And it has more games...
Short A: Yes.

Perfect Sex Symbol

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Caucasian Walk

6,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Caucasian Walk

Yeah but how many of those games can you play after 24 hours without internet? None on the Xbox One while I get to enjoy Wii U and PS4 games. Without the need for internet.

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
xDeathxxBeyondxxRealityx
Caucasian Walk

Yeah but how many of those games can you play after 24 hours without internet? None on the Xbox One while I get to enjoy Wii U and PS4 games. Without the need for internet.

But you're using the internet right now to post...and I assume you use it everyday, so why is the internet thing a problem if you just have to connect ONCE A DAY?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Capitalist

3,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Question that is going to get opinionated answers. My answer would be no, due to the fact that they're still showing us Pikmin 3. Nintendo basically backed out of a physical conference to discuss moreso over Direct and showed us what? Nothing new. More Donkey Kong that looks the same. More Mario that looks the same. More Zelda that looks the same. HD remakes of things. More Smash Bros that looks that (although newly added to 3DS is a plus). The only real thing that came out was that new Mario and Luigi rpg.

Even if Microsoft only showed CGI trailers and talked about TV moreso than games, their technological presence was so much greater than Wii U, mainly for the fact that Wii U continues to NOT sell. No one cares about a system with no games. Don't every post those announced games either because Pikmin was announced a long time ago and still hasn't shown. No one is interested in making anything for the Wii U.

Dedicated Student

Kaiser Khorosho
xDeathxxBeyondxxRealityx
Caucasian Walk

But you're using the internet right now to post...and I assume you use it everyday, so why is the internet thing a problem if you just have to connect ONCE A DAY?

Because internet connections fail. What if your internet zonked out on you for or more days before a service man was able to arrive and you thought you could just play games instead? Welp you just got boned by the xbox one unless you have computer games you can play.

And what about people that don't have their own internet? I live in an apt complex. Before I got my own internet I was able to get on every day, but only by the computers in the apt complex. Don't assume that just because someone is on the internet they automatically have their own.

Tipsy Lunatic

Without even trying.

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Lupa Fangs Makucha
Kaiser Khorosho
xDeathxxBeyondxxRealityx
Caucasian Walk

Because internet connections fail. What if your internet zonked out on you for or more days before a service man was able to arrive and you thought you could just play games instead? Welp you just got boned by the xbox one unless you have computer games you can play.

And what about people that don't have their own internet? I live in an apt complex. Before I got my own internet I was able to get on every day, but only by the computers in the apt complex. Don't assume that just because someone is on the internet they automatically have their own.

You don't have to be connected 24/7 though. Just log in once and you're good to go. Unless it requires several minutes to download new content or check for updates, I don't think this will be that big of a problem. Now downloading the game to your console may be a HUGE problem if it has to download the WHOLE ENTIRE GAME... sweatdrop

Dedicated Student

Kaiser Khorosho
Lupa Fangs Makucha
Kaiser Khorosho
xDeathxxBeyondxxRealityx
Caucasian Walk

You don't have to be connected 24/7 though. Just log in once and you're good to go. Unless it requires several minutes to download new content or check for updates, I don't think this will be that big of a problem. Now downloading the game to your console may be a HUGE problem if it has to download the WHOLE ENTIRE GAME... sweatdrop

No it doesn't have to be connected all the time, but it has to be connected once every 24 hours. That is a BIG problem for those that are only able to get online using a provided computer with an internet connection. You assumed in the beginning that everyone who gets online had their own connection or the type of public connection that would let them use an xbox and that just isn't true. You would be surprised at how many U.S.A. people are actually without internet for them to be able to use like that.

Edit- You might not be so surprised given your other posts, but still. The system is still available for that number of people. In an age when people are talking about play accessibility I find that to be saddening. Gaming should be for everyone and Microsoft has just excluded some people. Yes that may not hurt their sales, but sales don't really matter much to the individual. Just because it won't hurt microsoft doesn't make it any less shitty to me.

Not only that, but there is still the camera issue.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff