Have fun not having titanfall

Not an exclusive

And theres a better mech game already. For the wii emotion_awesome

Friendly Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
1. when isn't an xbox owner playing online? during storms? oh no! that means you have to go out and be social! If you think you can't be social during a storm you obviously never lived in Oklahoma

2. Sharing is caring
sharing is allowed
limiting shares keeps them from losing too much money. money used to make better games and keep them from going bankrupt

3. DRM restrictions
authorized traders is a good idea. companies lose money because of gamestop and the sort. less money to make better games and dlc. this is also partly(look that word up. it doesn't mean entirely) why game prices are as high as they are now.

You do realize that without their DRM, there would be nothing to stop someone buying a game, installing it and then selling the game on or giving it away while still keeping his or her installed copy, right? It's why they have install codes on pc games. but even that was cracked. now authentications and one code per customer has been implemented. They would lose serious money and go bankrupt otherwise. Sony has practically stated that they don't care if you pirate their games thus losing them mass amounts of money forcing them to go broke

4.Kinect privacy
"When the system is off, it’s only listening for the single voice command -- “Xbox On,” and you can even turn that feature off too."

sounds like i can turn the kinect off if i want to. if you're that paranoid, like i said cover the lens and mic, or are you too lazy for even as simple a task as that?

5. and now ps4 players have to pay to play online! welcome to playstation live kiddies. sure you may get a free game once in a while but you still get crap security! yay! emotion_awesome

The xbox one does more than just games. It's a family system. They thought about how families use the system.

you all seem to be getting your panties in a twist over nothing. if you would think and do research you'd know these things. it seems though, that the education system has failed to teach you these skills. i blame your schools for lack of fund raisers to afford the books you would need to read and the money to pay teachers to give a crap about your education
CatchMeIfUcan3
ATDonkers

FPS's are overrated :l
Yay because Xboxshit is always FPS s**t.
Woot. So fan!!!! -_-;
MarkM117

yeah i researched it and i found out that playstation slam dunked it at E3 and won hands down bye
User Image

Friendly Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
S h o t a s
MarkM117

yeah i researched it and i found out that playstation slam dunked it at E3 and won hands down bye
User Image

brainwahsed sony fanboys getting excited over two ps2s glued together. yeah sounds real exciting

Dapper Capitalist

3,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
If talking about gaming specs isn't something you get paid for, then words are invalid. Fanboys have their heads so far up their asses.
CatchMeIfUcan3
ATDonkers

FPS's are overrated :l

Only the really popular, consolized ones.
Don't feel bad for people getting the Xbone. Think of it like a filter. All the dumb people will buy the Xbone, thus improving the quality of the PS4 online experience.

Friendly Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
LB-UK
Don't feel bad for people getting the Xbone. Think of it like a filter. All the dumb people will buy the Xbone, thus improving the quality of the PS4 online experience.

what online experience? you have to pay for that just like us!

Dapper Capitalist

3,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
LB-UK

I love how fanboys refuse to offer anything to the conversation with any information to prove their point. They only focus on bashing another person to make themselves feel better.

Heads up for PS4 users, Sony has stated that DRM is in the hands of third party developers. Also server stability was better on Xbox games due to the fact that it's user base paid to hold up servers. PS3 got hacked several times and had unstable servers.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff