Welcome to Gaia! ::

So ive heard alot of "game experts" b***h that there is no new zelda for the Wii U. Or about how Nintendo has all these franchises and there only launching with Mario and Pikimin. Also theres no new 3rd party games just ones we have already played. These "game experts" might not be as smart as they think. Zelda is not COD we dont get a new one each year. and Mario and Pikimin are two of there solid franchises they will sell well. Plus if they games us alot of first party big franchise games then there wouldnt be any for later in 2013/2014.

Giygasm's King

Demonic Sweetheart

16,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Mario and Pikmin aren't the only launch titles, y'know. Also it could be that they're still working on Zelda and Smash Bros. and don't have anything new to show.

Lonely Exhibitionist

Jesus it's barely been a year and half since skyward sword.

Second, Super Smash Bros was only an idea at E3'11 and Nintendo wanted to showcase games that would be available at launch date or within the launch window.

Distinct Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
They did speak of Super Smash bros. for a Wii U, but they said they're still working on it!

I'm still pretty comfortable with Brawl right now, so waiting for them to create the greatest Smash Bros. game yet is not that bad!

And Skyward sword only came out like a year ago!

Hygienic Bloodsucker

8,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Nintendo just made Skyward Sword and LoZ games aren't a month-or even half a year-long project (unlike Mario games, which can be made in about an hour with Miyamoto on the team)! Those "experts" are not very expert-like.
With SSB, we already have info that it'll take a while (they've barely started) and it'll be on both the 3DS and Wii U (that's a lot already). I have noticed that people are becoming more and more impatient with video games. Brawl came out 2 years after the Wii, and almost nobody complained about it not being released in he same year. Now, people want the game RIGHT NOW! So, I ask them, you want the terrible beta version (if they even have one) they probably have, or do you want to wait for a more high quality SSB

Original Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200

Original Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200

Liberal Capitalist

I think they are holding the Third parties out for DS.

Tricky Treater

President of the End
So ive heard alot of "game experts" b***h that there is no new zelda for the Wii U. Or about how Nintendo has all these franchises and there only launching with Mario and Pikimin. Also theres no new 3rd party games just ones we have already played. These "game experts" might not be as smart as they think. Zelda is not COD we dont get a new one each year. and Mario and Pikimin are two of there solid franchises they will sell well. Plus if they games us alot of first party big franchise games then there wouldnt be any for later in 2013/2014.

Lets see... you didn't hear them talk about Mario and Link? Well they did, both of them got a new game.
Cathienia
President of the End

Lets see... you didn't hear them talk about Mario and Link? Well they did, both of them got a new game.
Can you read at all? I said Mario is getting a new game. But Nintendo said nothing at e3 about a new Zelda and gaming experts where bitching about it.

Tricky Treater

President of the End
Cathienia
President of the End

Can you read at all? I said Mario is getting a new game. But Nintendo said nothing at e3 about a new Zelda and gaming experts where bitching about it.

My bad stressed

Demonic Explorer

I'm pretty sure they will make a Zelda game for the WiiU. I mean come on how could they not? Every Nintendo console has to have a Zelda game!
Zelda and Super Smash Bros. had no chance whatsoever of showing up at E3 2012. Not even the 3DS version did, but nobody listens.

It's the lack of Animal Crossing 3DS that we should really be pissed off about.
Everlasting Radiance
Zelda and Super Smash Bros. had no chance whatsoever of showing up at E3 2012. Not even the 3DS version did, but nobody listens.

It's the lack of Animal Crossing 3DS that we should really be pissed off about.

Shes actually right. Any one thats "pissed off" about nintendos e3 conference is pissed that they dont have anything on animal crossing and rightfully so. Nintendo has ANNOUNCED animal crossing. ITS CONFIRMED FOR 3DS, LoZ SS came out not even half a year ago so you wont see that for a WHILE.

Nintendo is a disappointment to me anymore. The Wii U is NOT a new idea its the same concept as a DS it just uses your tv as the top screen..

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
I want WiiU only because Smash Bros & ZombiU.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff