Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Raider

6,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Champion 300
I remember hearing about a new Super Smash Bros. game a couple of times. Apparently its coming to the Wii-U and 3DS, but those are all rumors

Do you (the viewer) think that Nintendo will be announcing a new SSB this year at E3?

Dapper Spotter

No, they did not announce any SSB title, probably because Nintendo are just beginning work on it.

Questionable Loiterer

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Flatterer 200
I think it'll be announced anywhere from the start of 2013 to next E3.

Conservative Citizen

10,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
Know who I'd love to see in the new SSB? Krystal. She was third most requested for Brawl, but they ended up using Wolf instead of her methinks. Anyhow, know what would be awesome? Y'know how in Brawl you can switch between armored and Zero Suit Samus? I'd like to see them do the same for Krystal in the new SSB, whereas you can switch between her Adventures and Assault incarnations.

Unbeatable Werewolf

They should put a Mass Effect character in the new SSB since ME3 is coming to WiiU
ME3 Jack or Wrex would be good.
What you might be thinking about is Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale, which is basically a SSB clone for the PS3 and Vita, but instead featuring characters that starred on Sony consoles.

Shy Hero

they annouced at last years e3 that Smash will be on WiiU and 3DS...it's in very very very early development so they probolly didn't have enough to show.

Stellar Moonwalker

27,550 Points
  • I Voted! 25
  • Galactic Domination 200
If they do make a new SSB, I hope some RE characters would be introduced 4laugh (Akanescute gave me the idea, xp ). Pretty much the whole series has been re-produced to be played on either the GC or Wii, then if you consider that RE0 was a special GC release (also the chronicles set, if it hadn't been recoded to be played in PS3 that is). We should get a character to play. Maybe Wesker or a tyrant would be cool 3nodding

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
I heard that it comes out after they finish Project Uprising

5,750 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Informer 100
whisperkid12
I remember hearing about a new Super Smash Bros. game a couple of times. Apparently its coming to the Wii-U and 3DS, but those are all rumors

Do you (the viewer) think that Nintendo will be announcing a new SSB this year at E3?

mr.iwata said last year that they are going to start it

Skilled Hunter

8,325 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
i think they should make it were you could create your own character. just unlock items and stuff like that and make a move list that are slimier as the other characters.

Lonely Phantom

9,700 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
I heard it wasn't going to come out until 2015. I don't know how true that is, but it's what I heard.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff