Welcome to Gaia! ::

Has G4 Showed anything from Nintendo? Or Talked about New Super Mario Bros U, Pikimin 3 or Nintendoland?

Lonely Exhibitionist

Why G4? When Nintendo has it's own coverage?
e3.nintendo.com
They did talk about Wii U ? New Super Mario Bros U for one whole min

Fluffy Bunny

24,275 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
G4 has pretty much ignored Nintendo.
Yuki Bunneh
G4 has pretty much ignored Nintendo.
Not true, The make fun of Nintendo
I saw Nintendos Wii U coverage or at least im pretty sure i did. Im not excited about wii u at all. its a ds that uses your tv as the top screen. Nintendos running out of Ideas so its no wonder g4 makes fun of them

Dangerous Feeder

When the press conference was going on, only Spike was doing a broadcast of it, so I'm going to take it as a yes to G4 ignoring them.

Blessed Werewolf

10,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Medalist 100
Thought it was weird that only Spike aired Nintendo's thing although G4 did some analysis of Nintendo I think.

Beloved Saint

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
G4 died in my eyes.. When Kevin Rose left Screen Savers.

O.G. Businesswoman

8,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
MarzAttack
I saw Nintendos Wii U coverage or at least im pretty sure i did. Im not excited about wii u at all. its a ds that uses your tv as the top screen. Nintendos running out of Ideas so its no wonder g4 makes fun of them

This.
-- x Guilty Crown x --
MarzAttack

This.

glad to see someone agrees with me

Benevolent Fatcat

19,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

G4 is trash. Anyone that thinks what these idiots say is true isn't really a gamer.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
azarel wolfmoon
Thought it was weird that only Spike aired Nintendo's thing although G4 did some analysis of Nintendo I think.
MTV 2 aired it...well most of it. Went it started to run over into jersey shores time spot they pulled it and showed Jersey shore

Lonely Traveler

12,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
G4 covered the Wii U and talked about the conference. I don't know if they showed it or not. But I will say that Nintendo has done a good job at ruining things for themselves because lets face it. The Wii U is just a crappy money grab with a thing that I can guarantee you will not work 90% of the time.

G4 however, they have done a decent job at covering E3 a lot better than anyone else. However, after E3 I will go back to never watching this channel again. As I see it there is NO game site/channel out there that does a good Job. Game Trailers are a bunch of uneducated idiots who have no clue what a good game is. IGN reviews games based on how much like Call of Duty they are and if they are nothing like because the game tries to be original IGN rates it low. G4 has turned to COPS/CAMPUS PD and X-Play is beginning to become a mixture of IGN and Game Trailers.

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
El Nuevo Jugador
Has G4 Showed anything from Nintendo? Or Talked about New Super Mario Bros U, Pikimin 3 or Nintendoland?
same here dude my dad recorded all of G4's E3 coverage but we did not see the Nintendo conference.only a few snippets of the wii u here and there and a little mario gameplay but thats it.G4 is hatin' already...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff