Welcome to Gaia! ::

D:
I wonder where my beloved Wrenja has run off to...

5,650 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
okama-chan
=3 The Joker was quite cute in this movie. Except he had scars all over his face... and he kept making up stories about them. u_u
He looked smashing in his nurse's outfit, tho. XDDDD
...I'll probably get mobbed if I keep saying that. o_o;

Ah. Well, that's gotta be interesting...?
Wells. I know that some people take high school as an opportunity to change themselves and the way others see them. It seems like such a waste.
/sits up and gets a devious/ A nurse outfit? Yohoho, looks like little joker has got a side to him that fangirls will exploit~. twisted

And it's waste to you how? I'll probably agree with you, just like a better explanation.
C-Tora
okama-chan
=3 The Joker was quite cute in this movie. Except he had scars all over his face... and he kept making up stories about them. u_u
He looked smashing in his nurse's outfit, tho. XDDDD
...I'll probably get mobbed if I keep saying that. o_o;

Ah. Well, that's gotta be interesting...?
Wells. I know that some people take high school as an opportunity to change themselves and the way others see them. It seems like such a waste.
/sits up and gets a devious/ A nurse outfit? Yohoho, looks like little joker has got a side to him that fangirls will exploit~. twisted

And it's waste to you how? I'll probably agree with you, just like a better explanation.

XD Well, my friend said he looked totally creepy...
And in a way he did, but damn. XD It was something else.

Hum. It's a waste to reinvent when you've got a perfectly good personality that hasn't been honed...? Hum. It just seems like quitting on a project half way through because you don't like the way it looks yet. In the end, it'll be something great, but it's only half way done so far.
Ya know?

5,650 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
okama-chan

Hum. It's a waste to reinvent when you've got a perfectly good personality that hasn't been honed...? Hum. It just seems like quitting on a project half way through because you don't like the way it looks yet. In the end, it'll be something great, but it's only half way done so far.
Ya know?
I'll definitely go see the movie now.

Yeah, I know. and that's a really good way to explain it, you should be a teacher of some sort.
C-Tora
okama-chan

Ya know?
I'll definitely go see the movie now.

Yeah, I know. and that's a really good way to explain it, you should be a teacher of some sort.

XD It was good!
I never see movies, but I really wanted to go see it again...

Hum. I think not. =3
I suck at explaining. I can only see things one or two ways. A teacher needs to see things in many more, so as to be able to explain things. u_u

5,650 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
okama-chan
XD It was good!

Hum. I think not. =3
I suck at explaining. I can only see things one or two ways. A teacher needs to see things in many more, so as to be able to explain things. u_u
Yeah, i opt to waiting for it come out on dvd, less money spent and you can watch it more times.

So, you can still be able to explain some stuff. On another note...You know that thing they do in school where it's this religious thing you go to if you choose to? If not then never mind.
C-Tora
okama-chan
XD It was good!

Hum. I think not. =3
Yeah, i opt to waiting for it come out on dvd, less money spent and you can watch it more times.

So, you can still be able to explain some stuff. On another note...You know that thing they do in school where it's this religious thing you go to if you choose to? If not then never mind.

Indeed. That's how I usually do it. u_u;
I've just been super bored lately. Work is unusually slow this week...

Huh? No... Our schools were very anti-religion. =o
There was just such a variety...

5,650 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
okama-chan

Yeah, slow week for me to...

Ah, never mind then. I just went to the thing to nap at the top of the stairs, the teacher never noticed seeing how I sit straight up and crossed-legged...Pretty much how I sleep in the front seat of the car for long hour trips...
C-Tora
okama-chan

Yeah, slow week for me to...

Ah, never mind then. I just went to the thing to nap at the top of the stairs, the teacher never noticed seeing how I sit straight up and crossed-legged...Pretty much how I sleep in the front seat of the car for long hour trips...

XD I bet. It being summer break and all.

XDD Dude, you shouldn't sleep during mass or whatever...
It's disrespectful to the priests. =o Or whoever.

5,650 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
okama-chan

Yeah, summer is slow for me. i can't write stories at all.

And I care why? If a girls gotta nap, a girls gotta nap. Haven't you heard of beauty sleep? XD
C-Tora
okama-chan

Yeah, summer is slow for me. i can't write stories at all.

And I care why? If a girls gotta nap, a girls gotta nap. Haven't you heard of beauty sleep? XD

XD Why can't you write?
Shouldn't that be something you can just...what, do?

XD That only works if you start getting more beautiful.
=o Or are you getting cuter...? I guess that would count as well.

5,650 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
okama-chan
XD Why can't you write?

During the school year, my head is buzing with ideas for a lot of stuff. So that's when I work best on stories. But during summer my brain slow down, so writers block appears.

To me, a nap slows your body down so it helps make you live longer...You know, body works less, so it's ore likely to work longer then. i don't do napping for beauty, I do it kept my body on the inside healthy...and to catch up on sleep...
C-Tora
okama-chan
XD Why can't you write?

During the school year, my head is buzing with ideas for a lot of stuff. So that's when I work best on stories. But during summer my brain slow down, so writers block appears.

To me, a nap slows your body down so it helps make you live longer...You know, body works less, so it's ore likely to work longer then. i don't do napping for beauty, I do it kept my body on the inside healthy...and to catch up on sleep...

XDD
Awww, that's horrid.
Geez, the slower it is at work, the more time I have to doodle. D: I even got three stupid ones done last night. >_> Next time I'll do something better.

XD Well, thats one way to look at it.
Usually if I go to sleep, it lasts four or five hours. XD No matter if it was supposed to be a short nap.

5,650 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
okama-chan
XDD
Awww, that's horrid.
Geez, the slower it is at work, the more time I have to doodle. D: I even got three stupid ones done last night. >_> Next time I'll do something better.

Usually if I go to sleep, it lasts four or five hours. XD No matter if it was supposed to be a short nap.
Yeah, it stinks.

A normal out of the car nap for me lasts at least 1 hour. But put me in a car and I'll fall asleep for a good 6 hours before waking up. Weird right?
C-Tora
okama-chan
XDD
Awww, that's horrid.

Yeah, it stinks.

A normal out of the car nap for me lasts at least 1 hour. But put me in a car and I'll fall asleep for a good 6 hours before waking up. Weird right?

XD What kind of stories do you like to write?

u_u I can't sleep in the car... Because I'm usually the one driving. D:
XD I used to be able to tho, it pissed the people who drove off sooooo bad. They wanted to sleep too~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff