Welcome to Gaia! ::

hears vincent
Glutton of Monday
Yes, FFVII is awesome. I beat Crisis Core a while ago. crying So sad.
i own all the ff 7 games and bead and unlocked evrething (ya i am a freek about ff7)

I'm missing Dirge of Cerberus, and the movie. I have FFVII on my PC, then Crisis Core (of course) on my PSP. I cried at the end of Crisis Core.

Dangerous Elder

hears vincent
Lord Arionis
hears vincent
Lord Arionis
Mr-Sadie
Hey! how about the jjavelin?? where did you get it?

Lol, I just replied. It's from winning a second time on the first game set with a averagescore of 8 or higher.

And yes, Vincent, I'll forget the bottle XD

You want the Javelin and the flag though?

i dont like the javelen eather but i love the flag... it you dont make it go throu me i wood like to see the javelen in the pic

Okay, I can do that. *goes to erase body already done and posed* XD;

eek i did not know you had it done already now i fell bad crying

*gives you a cookie* Don't worry, prolly would have erased it anyway, hated how it looked 8P

Slow computer >.<
Great to see everyone in the proper colours. razz

Pity the flag decides to go -between- the hair layers on this hair cut in the 'good' pose... ;_;

Dangerous Elder

Glutton of Monday
hears vincent
Glutton of Monday
i own all the ff 7 games and bead and unlocked evrething (ya i am a freek about ff7)

I'm missing Dirge of Cerberus, and the movie. I have FFVII on my PC, then Crisis Core (of course) on my PSP. I cried at the end of Crisis Core.

Dirge of Cerberus + Horrible reviews = me pleasently surprised at how FUN it was.
Kaze Lionheart
dreamergirl_12

I'm think I'm doing well. My average score is in the 9 range, but I want to do better XD I wonder if anyone has an average score of 10 :0 I have to agree with you that the Dark Elves are so awesome X3 They make me want to be one, but the grey body dye is so pricey XP

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

Nice, you're doing quite well.And yeah, leaderboard has 10s.
I'm considering selling my Steel Plated Ninja-Band.
And using the money for this on my mule.
http://www.tektek.org/avatar/16876291
But I would feel like I'm just stealing the avis of a few other dark elves.
But they look so good in white and gold. >.<

Wow you're thinking of selling your Headband. If I had one I wouldn't be able to sell it :0 Instead you could get the Death Whisper and equip the Drome skin. That's what I'm doing XD
Aww that looks so nice X3 You wouldn't be stealing those colors. You can' help it that the gold and white combo just looks so smexy for dark elves XD

Magical Loiterer

Ishita_Kanzar
Great to see everyone in the proper colours. razz

Pity the flag decides to go -between- the hair layers on this hair cut in the 'good' pose... ;_;
That sounds like it must look weird.

Distrustful Vampire

10,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Cheerleader 200
Lord Arionis
Glutton of Monday
hears vincent
Glutton of Monday

Dirge of Cerberus + Horrible reviews = me pleasently surprised at how FUN it was.
i know whoever had revued it should die
hears vincent
Lord Arionis
Glutton of Monday
hears vincent
Glutton of Monday

I think that review was because the person was used to the FF style of game play, but Dirge of Cerberus was more of a shooter game than an RPG. So I can kind of understand it. 'Cause at first I didn't like it, but I kept playing it and I liked it after the first lvl.

Dangerous Elder

User Image

I want THIS avi >.<

Possibly trade the familiar (bat) with the witches cape. Maybe get my Lunar Scythe back.

Distrustful Vampire

10,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Cheerleader 200
Glutton of Monday
hears vincent
Lord Arionis
Glutton of Monday
hears vincent
Glutton of Monday

I think that review was because the person was used to the FF style of game play, but Dirge of Cerberus was more of a shooter game than an RPG. So I can kind of understand it. 'Cause at first I didn't like it, but I kept playing it and I liked it after the first lvl.
you have a good point but most of the revues i read pointed out and biffed at the story line persenoly i thought it was kinda cool

Questionable Vampire

17,675 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Gaian 50
i got to go to bed i wrote down the names of the ppl who wanted to be in the pic i'll probably finish tomorrow

Distrustful Vampire

10,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Cheerleader 200
Kitsune of dark ages
i got to go to bed i wrote down the names of the ppl who wanted to be in the pic i'll probably finish tomorrow
pm me when you finish it k
dreamergirl_12

Wow you're thinking of selling your Headband. If I had one I wouldn't be able to sell it :0 Instead you could get the Death Whisper and equip the Drome skin. That's what I'm doing XD
Aww that looks so nice X3 You wouldn't be stealing those colors. You can' help it that the gold and white combo just looks so smexy for dark elves XD

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

Well, I don't really like Naruto, the only reason I kept it is cus it makes me feel rich.
Yeah, I thought about the Death Whisper.
But it looks a little too light to me. I just prefer the skin dye.

Questionable Vampire

17,675 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Gaian 50
hears vincent
Kitsune of dark ages
pm me when you finish it k
ok
hears vincent
Glutton of Monday
hears vincent
Lord Arionis
Glutton of Monday

you have a good point but most of the revues i read pointed out and biffed at the story line persenoly i thought it was kinda cool

Ya, the story line was cool. Now what piised me off about the reviews was when they were bad mouthing the back story of Vincent. That wasn't cool.

@Kitsune: KK nighty night!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces