Welcome to Gaia! ::

@k u u r o n: sorry I just can't draw your avatar ):
it's not working for me.
wahmbulance
So...anything new?
the announcement answered for you. biggrin
Hi guys! Im back, but not for long! I have to find cake decorating stuff...fun fun fun...but anyways i came back to check up on the scoring and guess what...I DISLIKE THESE NEW POTION THINGS! THEY NEED TO BURN WITH THE PANTS! totally unsensitive and not nice by the gaia staff...anyway...be back later...bye! xd
nebraskasurfachick
Hi guys! Im back, but not for long! I have to find cake decorating stuff...fun fun fun...but anyways i came back to check up on the scoring and guess what...I DISLIKE THESE NEW POTION THINGS! THEY NEED TO BURN WITH THE PANTS! totally unsensitive and not nice by the gaia staff...anyway...be back later...bye! xd

They said they'd be happening. xd See ya later.
The potions make it seem like being a vampire is worthless.
considering they all cost so frickin' much.
vampire is only 100...and they don't have a skin for Durem...it better be in the next shipment. Maybe they're giving the other teams their stuff first because we won.
hmmm? what do you mean?

Shameless Visionary

Sabakukori
vampire is only 100...and they don't have a skin for Durem...it better be in the next shipment. Maybe they're giving the other teams their stuff first because we won.

Did we win?
Kanashino
hmmm? what do you mean?

Maybe the staff is trying to soften the blow by giving the other towns their new skins, and then they're gonna announce that Durem won....maybe?
phew, finally finished it. pickup for Gir!

User Image

hmm, im proud of my MS paint "skillz"

but not really :3

just dropping by to say hi and thanks biggrin gotta go D: somewhere to be ._. nice talking to you razz
Sharlea Isabella
Sabakukori

Did we win?

I hope we did.
woahwoahwoahwoahwoahwoahwoahwoah....slooooow down...

vampires? potions and pants?

town items and durem not having any?!

WHAT

plz explain D:

i gotta go for now but ill be back to read! so answer me > sad

puhleeeeeease?

kthx bebacklater biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash