It sure is quiet today.

Kawaii Elder

12,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
User Image

What a relief to know your with us.

For a second I thought you'd be in Barton.
=O

User Image

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Janu Pinak
"...he followed me when I went to fight the Avatar."

neutral

"And...Vith, she is an opressive mind, so full of decay...I was so terrified that- hes an empath, and I cannot see how one could survive that..."

Irony of the week- blondie's from there AND HES AN EMPATH. cool

"I was terrified for him, and neglected my injuries. But when he woke, he...I knew then. He ignored me- for good, reason, but. He just...I don't know, I..."

For some reason, Janu was intently staring at his hands like they were gonna perform magic tricks. He didn't seem to have ANY prayer beads, today.

"I have so little to care for. I have my chickens...my fight with the Avatar, of which I am quite fixated on, and this one friend I would consider, who now I obsess over. It would be nice if I could say I care for you, or Ma'at, or the fate of the universe, or Mother, but that merely makes me feel like a tool. There must be more opportunities, but I cannot find them. Especially with so many people already hating me for being cruel to you, as if that is the only judge of a person's merit."

Seemed he was finally done ranting on, for a second, as he flopped to sit down somewhere and hold his head.

"...I wanted children."

...Oh s**t, he did?... No wonder you seemed out of it. ... As for why he ignored you... *Rubs her head* I can't answer for him, but you said it yourself; he's an empath. Maybe it was too much for him to handle? Not everyone can just push things aside to deal with things...

...I-it's not healthy to be like that, anyway. But I bet it did hurt. >:

...Look, I forgive you for all that. But... when you first come in and start picking on someone out of the blue, people are going to react badly. If you had done the same to anyone else, I know I would have defended them, and gotten upset too. Try to look at it from our perspective... but on the other hand, we gotta try and understand yours. ...You don't have to worry about caring for me, if it causes you more pain, but just know I'm here for you, okay?

*And a hand went to Aoi's mouth*... Jesus....Janu. I'm... I'm sorry.
"...I'm going to take a nap now."

Said with such muted tone and a sad look, it was probably meant more along the lines of 'im going to curl up and wemo-cry now and would like for you to politely ignore it'.

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Janu Pinak
"...I'm going to take a nap now."

Said with such muted tone and a sad look, it was probably meant more along the lines of 'im going to curl up and wemo-cry now and would like for you to politely ignore it'.

...Okay. But if you need me, I'll be around, okay? I promise.

o3o It is kinda quiet today, after all....
Why the hell did I end up on such a looser town's team? .... I don't remember picking a team.. *growl* Must have been that looser Luigi.. figures.. *Oh dear... Seems Mr. L is not happy about being on Barton's team*
You can switch over to Durem, you know.
gahhhhh neutral im still sleepy,...goodmorn'n everyone whee is Mr. Nick up yet?
A tired looking Aruye enters, dragging Grenroe by the collar of his shirt.
Kazumi1907
You can switch over to Durem, you know.
I'll have to do that then. Thanks for the tip.
The Truthful Princess
A tired looking Aruye enters, dragging Grenroe by the collar of his shirt.
Well Well.. The princess arrives.
The Slick Mr L
Well Well.. The princess arrives.

AW, CRAP. Why was he always wherever she was?! D:

Aruye darts behind Aoi, pulling Grenroe with her.

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
The Truthful Princess

AW, CRAP. Why was he always wherever she was?! D:

Aruye darts behind Aoi, pulling Grenroe with her.

*And this is when Aoi pulled out her whip*

DO I NEED TO FEED YOU TO LOLA TOO, MR. L? D<
Ello everyone!! :3
Aoi Hikari

*And this is when Aoi pulled out her whip*

DO I NEED TO FEED YOU TO LOLA TOO, MR. L? D<

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, Aoi." Aruye squeaks. She's gripping Grenroe so tightly on the shoulder that he's losing circulation... o-o;;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff