Welcome to Gaia! ::

GS Neo Sailor Animula
I will gladly make such a guild
if I was to be helped with the funds.

I have about 3k now
(( I bought an expensive item recently ))

and it costs...

10 or 20k to form a guild.

If we each donate 1k or so it will work heart

I already know who I will promote to crew and such o_~

Hear hear! I shall donate 5k to this worthy cause 3nodding
Thank you for your kind support, Lord Z.
8/20 thousand so far.

a mere 12k to go...

6,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Autobiographer 200
I will donate as well!
GS Neo Sailor Animula
8/20 thousand so far.

a mere 12k to go...

You are welcome 3nodding Although, pardon me, I am still a Knight sweatdrop

I suppose off to the Bank of Gambino for a trade of that 5k or should I hold off on that until the goal of 20k is reached?
Z741
GS Neo Sailor Animula
8/20 thousand so far.

a mere 12k to go...

You are welcome 3nodding Although, pardon me, I am still a Knight sweatdrop

I suppose off to the Bank of Gambino for a trade of that 5k or should I hold off on that until the goal of 20k is reached?

The trades shall be accepted as soon as possible.

I am also working on puzzles to earn more.
chimcharmander
I will donate as well!

I am awaiting your trade.

9/20 in funds as of yet

11k more to go
A resounding "Huzzah!" is in order! =D

The guild has been purchased
and I am in the midst of updating it.

I will post the link as soon as possibe.

How wonderful a day it is indeed! heart
GS Neo Sailor Animula

Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah! User Image

Of course, 'tis even better if Durem grasped victory in the near future User Image However, let it be said that we Duremites put forth a valiant and heroic effort. 3nodding

And I doth wonder... are any of the knights here proficient in real-life sword [or any kind of weapon] skills? xd

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Z741
GS Neo Sailor Animula

Of course, 'tis even better if Durem grasped victory in the near future User Image However, let it be said that we Duremites put forth a valiant and heroic effort. 3nodding

And I doth wonder... are any of the knights here proficient in real-life sword [or any kind of weapon] skills? xd
I wish. I do have two rubber boken and a compact bow. Plus my dad wants me to learn how to use a shot gun. Nya....
Rubai Sora
Z741
GS Neo Sailor Animula

I wish. I do have two rubber boken and a compact bow. Plus my dad wants me to learn how to use a shot gun. Nya....

Zounds eek Much better than what I have to go upon [which is a PVC pipe and kitchen knives] o_O

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Z741
Rubai Sora
Z741
GS Neo Sailor Animula

Zounds eek Much better than what I have to go upon [which is a PVC pipe and kitchen knives] o_O
I also have a Keyblade made out of PVC with a real metal (kinda heavy) chain and a wooden sword. Currently, I'm saving up for a Master Sword I saw at a sword store in a mall near me. I have no clue if it is sharp or not. Nya....
Rubai Sora
Z741
Rubai Sora
Z741
GS Neo Sailor Animula

I also have a Keyblade made out of PVC with a real metal (kinda heavy) chain and a wooden sword. Currently, I'm saving up for a Master Sword I saw at a sword store in a mall near me. I have no clue if it is sharp or not. Nya....

Master Sword User Image

Zounds, I envy you. >.>

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Z741
Rubai Sora
Z741
Rubai Sora
Z741
GS Neo Sailor Animula

Master Sword User Image

Zounds, I envy you. >.>
I don't have it yet. But I do have a friend who has a one-to-one scale Buster Sword. Figures since he's the FF7 freak of my group. Nya....
Rubai Sora
Z741
Rubai Sora
Z741
Rubai Sora

Master Sword User Image

Zounds, I envy you. >.>
I don't have it yet. But I do have a friend who has a one-to-one scale Buster Sword. Figures since he's the FF7 freak of my group. Nya....

eek

This? gonk

Methinks I would pass out due to pure joy if I had that~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out