Welcome to Gaia! ::

not you tanada I ment my mortal sister ash*glares pointing scythe at ash*
"I am roughly...300 years old." He smilles and turns to the lady that just walked in. "Hello bab..." He just then noticed that his eyes had completely melted and bled out. Oh this isn't good. Hopefully my body will heal it.
Scarlet Rabbit
not you tanada I ment my mortal sister ash*glares pointing scythe at ash*

*shrugs* fine. But I'm telling the Lord and he wont be happy. As soon as you get back to the thread with the others you best watch yourself.... why are there other Vampires here...most are at the other thread anyway...
What other vampire thread?
so could we get back to just talking*goes over to dart board and grabs bladed staff*
theres a Durem vampire thread that me and my sister go to a lot
Scarlet Rabbit
theres a Durem vampire thread that me and my sister go to a lot

Apparently I remind their leader of a puppy.....hi, I'm the unofficial pet/hostage of that thread... -_-;;
*had been in the back making the drinks ordered, then comes prancing out with the beverages. She slides them down to tanada and Scarlet Rabbit.* Well, well ,well, glad to see some conversation goin on in here heart Another theread, you say? And where might this place be? Actually, I've been staying at another vampire's suite while off work. I believe his suite is located http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/durem-gym/some-like-it-not-so-sunny/t.42061179_1/ . Quite a nice place there if I do say so myself. And about those potions, I really dread the fact that there are people posing as vampires, and vampires wanting to be human. What a scandal! That's the one thing we don't need in Durem! Imposters and the Not-proud. But at least we can find refuge, here, no? heart
"Ah..." She almost wanted to back away from the door right now, but she didn't know where else to go for a drink...and she needed one badly. Why did she drink that potion without thinking?

But she wouldn't take it back for the world; being a vampire was fun! She clutched her book in one hand, turning the nob with the other, and peeking her head inside. "H...Hello?"
AnimeDutchess
"Ah..." She almost wanted to back away from the door right now, but she didn't know where else to go for a drink...and she needed one badly. Why did she drink that potion without thinking?

But she wouldn't take it back for the world; being a vampire was fun! She clutched her book in one hand, turning the nob with the other, and peeking her head inside. "H...Hello?"

why hello there young lady heart ~ *she looked at the young changeling that walked through the door* What can I get you today? heart
Her hands were shaking as she sat down at the far end of the bar, placing her book on the table.

"Uhm...S-Something bloody." A pause. "And sweet. Please." Anyone could tell that she was nervous as she rubbed her temples with one hand, the other digging into her pocket for some gold.
Today, on 7/30/08, It will be a free drinks all around/serve yourself, day! =D

I, the bartender, will be off getting more supplies for the bar, so I will be unable to attend to your drinks, but it's not closing! You get to try whatever you like at no cost!

Have Fun~ heart

Yours Truely, Lotus Pheonix
AnimeDutchess
Her hands were shaking as she sat down at the far end of the bar, placing her book on the table.

"Uhm...S-Something bloody." A pause. "And sweet. Please." Anyone could tell that she was nervous as she rubbed her temples with one hand, the other digging into her pocket for some gold.

No need to reach for gold mam heart *slides the ordered drink down to the young changeling* It's free today as I'll be gone getting more supplies. *she rises and walks towards the door* There is a list of recipes to drinks if you get confused when you want more heart have fun heart
"Ah, wait!" But the door closed too soon. "...Thank you..." She looked down at the drink curiously, then at the gold in her hands. She wrinkled her nose. "Oh, screw it. No way in hell I'm not paying." She placed a few hundred gold on the table before starting on her drink, being careful not to down it too fast, lest she be seen as too eager.
*comes into pub with scythe at side humming a happy tune or so it seemed*gimme a regular places 200 gold on table*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff