Who's the best elk?

Yakul 0.52127659574468 52.1% [ 49 ]
Carl 0.27659574468085 27.7% [ 26 ]
The guy from .hack 0.20212765957447 20.2% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 94 ]
< 1 2 3 4

Seasonal Snack

Tigrosharu
I voted for Yakul, though my favorite elk is the one national geographic followed for thier special in the late 90's in Yellowstone.
That elf defended his herd from wolves man!

That IS pretty rad.

Ethereal Trickster

21,240 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Shaarr
Tigrosharu
I voted for Yakul, though my favorite elk is the one national geographic followed for thier special in the late 90's in Yellowstone.
That elf defended his herd from wolves man!

That IS pretty rad.

It was, I wish they showed more things like that on the telly; before that I had no idea a Elk could be so kickass.

Dapper Dabbler

I smiled when I saw the guy from .hack as an option. I love that Elk, but he's a human, so I voted for Yakul. I like how loyal Yakul is and how he acts very much like a real animal would.

Seasonal Snack

Tenkohime
I smiled when I saw the guy from .hack as an option. I love that Elk, but he's a human, so I voted for Yakul. I like how loyal Yakul is and how he acts very much like a real animal would.

Yeah I know Elk from .hack doesn't really count xD But he's such a cute character. Especially with Mia.

Golden Cat

I just watched that movie last night.

Dapper Dabbler

Shaarr
Tenkohime

Yeah I know Elk from .hack doesn't really count xD But he's such a cute character. Especially with Mia.
He really is. I like him so much IDEK. I like the character development he gets throughout the series and how his social life IRL actually gets better, because of how he's able to interact with people in The World. It warms my heart.

Then, GU happens.
I understand Mia getting killed would screw with Elk big time. But dang, why did the creators of the series find the need to kill Mia again?! Give the poor girl a break. Poor Mia. Poor Elk. :C

Seasonal Snack

Tenkohime
Shaarr
Tenkohime

He really is. I like him so much IDEK. I like the character development he gets throughout the series and how his social life IRL actually gets better, because of how he's able to interact with people in The World. It warms my heart.

Then, GU happens.
I understand Mia getting killed would screw with Elk big time. But dang, why did the creators of the series find the need to kill Mia again?! Give the poor girl a break. Poor Mia. Poor Elk. :C

Yeah. It's like the writers knew people liked those characters and they went all "Hey I know what will break their heart, let's make them suffer biggrin "

Melody0u0's Senpai

Friendly Sweetie

22,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
Pshhh Carl Jr is the best he's so cute and tiny talk2hand

Seasonal Snack

xX-Forever_Epic-Xx

I gotta say I don't know Carl Jr.

Melody0u0's Senpai

Friendly Sweetie

22,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
Shaarr
xX-Forever_Epic-Xx

Lol, a lot of people don't x3
xX-Forever_Epic-Xx
Shaarr
xX-Forever_Epic-Xx

(Carl has decided that he will make you a member of his harem. You should probably climb the nearest tree and wait there until a Park ranger can rescue you from this situation)

Dapper Dabbler

Shaarr
Tenkohime
Shaarr
Tenkohime

Then, GU happens.

Yeah. It's like the writers knew people liked those characters and they went all "Hey I know what will break their heart, let's make them suffer biggrin "
True that. sad 3nodding

Seasonal Snack

[NPC] Carl
xX-Forever_Epic-Xx
Shaarr
xX-Forever_Epic-Xx

(Carl has decided that he will make you a member of his harem. You should probably climb the nearest tree and wait there until a Park ranger can rescue you from this situation)

Hey there big guy, don't you go around threatening my posters.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff