Welcome to Gaia! ::

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Carl Jr. will bring forth an apocalypse.
KinkyRice
xX~Nightmare~Xx
KinkyRice
Haha oh no! Carl Jr. looks even worse!
"Hey gratz on being featured!"
Thank you very much!
(Carl utters a raspy grunt as he begins to emit a musky odor and runs in your direction)

Fuzzy Shapeshifter

"Fun fact: Carl is the sexist elk to have ever lived."

Feral Lover

15,200 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Battle: KO 200
  • First step to fame 200
xX~Nightmare~Xx
Tategami Maya
xX~Nightmare~Xx
Tategami Maya

Oh my lord you're right. I want him to be my friend too. o Ao

I'm living in S. Korea at the moment, it's lovely figuring out events and such on the other side of the world, haa~ It was hard enough when I was on East Coast time!
"I'm patiently awaiting his reply..." >.>; "Oh wow how is it over there?"

Lovely, though getting cold.

I hope Carl doesn't mind I kidnapped his offspring from the link he gave to you. >. >
"I bet he will let you know if he does..." xD "It's getting cold here too... but I am in Utah." gonk

Ha, true enough, though he seems to be enamored of you~ ^^

I'll probably be knocking out soon, I've fallen asleep at my computer doing overtime work one too many times this week, and though Gaia is a nice respite, I have to get my work on later. ^-^ Have a lovely day!

Tiny Nerd

18,950 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • Magical Gems 500
Is it a boy or a girl? O:
Are we gonna be infested with babie Carl's now? emotion_kirakira
Yah know since Elk have a group of girlfrands.

Dangerous Dabbler

13,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
☣ We are born to die...

So it's Carl's rutting season... and he's looking to us?! I know I said I'd be fine bottoming to an aggressive, possessive, partner, but this isn't really what I had in mind!!

...and nothing more ☣

Fuzzy Shapeshifter

Tategami Maya
xX~Nightmare~Xx
Tategami Maya
xX~Nightmare~Xx
Tategami Maya

Oh my lord you're right. I want him to be my friend too. o Ao

I'm living in S. Korea at the moment, it's lovely figuring out events and such on the other side of the world, haa~ It was hard enough when I was on East Coast time!
"I'm patiently awaiting his reply..." >.>; "Oh wow how is it over there?"

Lovely, though getting cold.

I hope Carl doesn't mind I kidnapped his offspring from the link he gave to you. >. >
"I bet he will let you know if he does..." xD "It's getting cold here too... but I am in Utah." gonk

Ha, true enough, though he seems to be enamored of you~ ^^

I'll probably be knocking out soon, I've fallen asleep at my computer doing overtime work one too many times this week, and though Gaia is a nice respite, I have to get my work on later. ^-^ Have a lovely day!
"It was lovely meeting you! Hope to see you around." :3

Brave Wolf

I don't know about the rest of you but I think elks are so majestic looking and they are so pretty and cute ^^ heart

Noob

awww yeah carlllll

Spiritual Shapeshifter

I have had Elk burgers before its very good, my cousin lives in Washington state and sent us the ground Elk meat, frozen of course.

Shadowy Rogue

16,215 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Carl is cool. Elk are one of my favorite animals ( the whole deer family is one of my favorites ha ha )

Angelic Blob

xX~Nightmare~Xx
Bunai
How much money does an Elk make in a hour?
"I'm guessing something to do with 'bucks'"
rofl

Aged Fox

[NPC] Carl
Fox on Stilts
*readies bow* I'm going to make so much armor out of Carl's delicious elk hide. Gonna mount that head above my bed and use it as a weapon rack.
(Carl pushes you down into the muddy earth in an attempt to cover you in mud and other elk-produced scents. This is as close to "love" as Carl is capable of expressing. You should feel honored.)

Oh Carl....I never knew that you cared this much. I couldn't possibly do you harm now. heart
Raven_Demon_Prophet
I have had Elk burgers before its very good, my cousin lives in Washington state and sent us the ground Elk meat, frozen of course.
(Carl smells particularly musky today and tries to rub that musky scent on you as a way of marking his harem members. Unless you want to smell like elk, you should probably flee the scene.)

Fuzzy Shapeshifter

Sailor Onyx
Carl is cool. Elk are one of my favorite animals ( the whole deer family is one of my favorites ha ha )
"I has the spitfire mlp item." ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces