Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bloodthirsty Gatekeeper

[NPC] Carl
Goddess Mea Seth Hotep
Satans Fallen Goddess
Goddess Mea Seth Hotep
Satans Fallen Goddess
9what do you mean o.o
-w- Exactly this, if carl gets YOU or you get Carl, will you be musked/mudded >:3 or will he be owned XD Who knows
I'm ready emotion_dowant
;D Oh my, Carl is calling you sis
(Carl glares at you with a look of unrelenting lust in his eyes...)
Oh hi there Carl

Demonic Ladykiller

12,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
[NPC] Carl
Goddess Mea Seth Hotep
Satans Fallen Goddess
Goddess Mea Seth Hotep
Satans Fallen Goddess
9what do you mean o.o
-w- Exactly this, if carl gets YOU or you get Carl, will you be musked/mudded >:3 or will he be owned XD Who knows
I'm ready emotion_dowant
M.....Mea.... halp.... my dinner wants to .....

Bloodthirsty Gatekeeper

Satans Fallen Goddess
[NPC] Carl
Goddess Mea Seth Hotep
Satans Fallen Goddess
Goddess Mea Seth Hotep
Satans Fallen Goddess
9what do you mean o.o
I'm ready emotion_dowant
M.....Mea.... halp.... my dinner wants to .....
rofl

Bloodthirsty Gatekeeper

XP I am subscribing this thread, this might actually turn out interesting

Destructive Pawn

19,265 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
You better not run. you never can hide. you better not cry because i'm telling you why!

TREVOR is now Hunting for Carl!!!! twisted

he's hunting for elk, he's killing the does, he dint took his medicine, so why did you not go?

he's hunting with a rifle, he will shoot you with a gun. he will hit you in the head and make pictures of your corpse mrgreen

so

You better not run. you never can hide. you better not cry because i'm telling you why!

emotion_awesome

Demonic Ladykiller

12,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
br3akape

he's hunting for elk, he's killing the does, he dint took his medicine, so why did you not go?

he's hunting with a rifle, he will shoot you with a gun. he will hit you in the head and make pictures of your corpse mrgreen

so

emotion_awesome
You. You made my day.
Satans Fallen Goddess
br3akape

so

emotion_awesome
You. You made my day.
(Carl stares at you with icy resolve as he tries to decide whether or not you would make a worthy partner)

Hilarious Gaian

5,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
[NPC] Carl
Carl stares at you with icy resolve as he tries to decide whether or not you would make a worthy partner)

Hi there, Carl Jr.'s Dad. Do you like my elk cosplay? Lots of brown, an' hoof boots, hoof gloves, an' elk antlers hat. I really like the hat. xD

I don't really want to play "partners", but I like making elk songs and lowering my head, so my antlers look like Ima going to charge somebody. It's like elk tag. Elk tag is a really fun game to play with Carl Jr., your son. Bye now! *hugs* ❤ Timmy

Demonic Ladykiller

12,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
[NPC] Carl
Satans Fallen Goddess
br3akape

so

emotion_awesome
You. You made my day.
(Carl stares at you with icy resolve as he tries to decide whether or not you would make a worthy partner)
Oh Carl. Know what. I'm ready ;D

Bloodthirsty Gatekeeper

Satans Fallen Goddess
[NPC] Carl
Satans Fallen Goddess
br3akape

so

emotion_awesome
You. You made my day.
Oh Carl. Know what. I'm ready ;D
rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas