Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you help with the doctor?

Yes! 0.91596638655462 91.6% [ 109 ]
No... 0.084033613445378 8.4% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 119 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Apoc Twilly's Compadre

Fashionable Pumpkin

Would you go with the doctor to see amazing things in the universe and help him protect earth from scary Cybermen, Daleks and more?

I know i would!

Feral Rogue

23,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Probably but I'd make sure to make time for my regular life as well, it's not all about him after all.

Apoc Twilly's Compadre

Fashionable Pumpkin

Rikku Hajime
Probably but I'd make sure to make time for my regular life as well, it's not all about him after all.

Very true smile
Rikku Hajime
I might give up my regular life. Maybe the occaisional visit here or there, but honestly Tardis life trumps normal life right now. The only thing that would keep me here would be a wife and kids. Right now though I am a 23 year old acting major, whose life consists of school and sitting at home playing video games.
Lady Nabiki
Would you go with the doctor to see amazing things in the universe and help him protect earth from scary Cybermen, Daleks and more?

I know i would!
yes without question
i want to help a doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin

Celebrating Explorer

I would. 3nodding

10,500 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Nope. Too much to live for to go die on some alien planet somewhere.

Dangerous Lover

8,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
I could give up my normal life to go on adventures with the doctor.
I'd make an effort to come back to see my fiance, the only person or thing worth coming back for
In a heartbeat. I'd leave a letter for friends and family that no one would believe, and hightail it out to do something with my life. Unfortunately, my lack of useful skills means I'd probably get passed over in favor of one of my smarter friends.

Dapper Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Feral Rogue

23,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Thats The Question
Rikku Hajime
I might give up my regular life. Maybe the occaisional visit here or there, but honestly Tardis life trumps normal life right now. The only thing that would keep me here would be a wife and kids. Right now though I am a 23 year old acting major, whose life consists of school and sitting at home playing video games.

So when the Doctor randomly ditches you for whatever reason what's your backup plan for regular life? I personally don't like the sound of living homeless on the streets. neutral

Kumacchiato's Prince

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
User Image
"Even if it killed me."
User Image

Melodious Sleuth

15,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bidding War 100
  • Friendly 100
yes i would love to but i am not sure how useful i would be.
I would drop everything in a heartbeat to go with the Doctor!
No matter how dangerous it was. I would rather take the risk and see what is out there, the past, and the future, then just sit around...literally eating chips and watching the tv, thinking about what might be out there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff