No... 0.084033613445378 8.4% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 119 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Versatile Explorer

7,200 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I would definitely want to. If I were to ever see or hear the TARDIS, I'd most definitely run to find it.
If the Doctor had been real and he invited me (and I knew it was the Doctor, and not some strange person, that has used the hype in his favour to get people to follow him... well, you know what I mean) to come along in the Tardis to see adventures of any sort and kind, I would probably have helped him. I wonder, if I could convince him to take a camera with - to take photographs wink .

But as said by others, I would have dropped by at home every so often - normal time - making it feel as though I was just working abroad to others, while of course to me it could be years being out there.

A back-up plan? Well, One thing is certain, working with the doctor comes as a good recommendation letter for joining Torchwood - as lead by the former conman. Though probably not approved by the Doctor himself, finding a way to get a hold of a vortex manipulator could also be a sort of 'career' to go with. And then there's just remaining on Tardis somehow. It's all about the adventure anyhow, not about being the 'companion'.

5,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
do you even have to ask

Unforgiving Duelist

5,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
Of course I would! He's helped this planet more than once. To say no to him would be like saying no to chocolate. My wee heart can't take it!
Yunalesca Avarice
Of course I would! He's helped this planet more than once. To say no to him would be like saying no to chocolate. My wee heart can't take it!

But, it is easy to say no to chocolate. And chocolate isn't yet saving the world, or going to interesting and unusual places. Atleast, it should not!

Desirable Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
Lady Nabiki
Would you go with the doctor to see amazing things in the universe and help him protect earth from scary Cybermen, Daleks and more?

I know i would!

I would but i don't think i might be with him for soo long
since he is a time lord xd
Yes! 3nodding It would be so epic~ whee

Benevolent Cutie-Pie

13,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Amarth
If the Doctor had been real and he invited me (and I knew it was the Doctor, and not some strange person, that has used the hype in his favour to get people to follow him... well, you know what I mean) to come along in the Tardis to see adventures of any sort and kind, I would probably have helped him. I wonder, if I could convince him to take a camera with - to take photographs wink .

But as said by others, I would have dropped by at home every so often - normal time - making it feel as though I was just working abroad to others, while of course to me it could be years being out there.

A back-up plan? Well, One thing is certain, working with the doctor comes as a good recommendation letter for joining Torchwood - as lead by the former conman. Though probably not approved by the Doctor himself, finding a way to get a hold of a vortex manipulator could also be a sort of 'career' to go with. And then there's just remaining on Tardis somehow. It's all about the adventure anyhow, not about being the 'companion'.

This.
I would! Its time travel...screw regular life...you can come back at any point in time! xd
A Child of Gallifrey
I would definitely want to. If I were to ever see or hear the TARDIS, I'd most definitely run to find it.
I have it set as my cellphone ringtone.
It would be funny if people randomly ran to it!
xd heart

Unforgiving Duelist

5,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
Amarth
Yunalesca Avarice

But, it is easy to say no to chocolate. And chocolate isn't yet saving the world, or going to interesting and unusual places. Atleast, it should not!
But chocolate is the fruit of teh gods!!! T.T

Sparkly Prophet

As long as I got to have my phone modded like the other modern companions did, I would drop everything in an instant to go with him. mrgreen
lalalalalala xp

Dapper Gawker

I'd definitely help him, the only thing I'd need to do was bring a cat, I love cats. xd

Dapper Dabbler

8,950 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Course I would. But I'd make him take my Rory along for the ride too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games