Welcome to Gaia! ::

Besides the humans.

Mine are the Daleks (of course. I find them hilarious when they're not killing people), the Ood, and the Silurians. Especially Madame Vastra. She is one BAMF.

I suppose I love the Time Lords, too. Especially a certain one Time Lord who calls himself the Doctor. XD

My least favorite are the Sontarans. By far. They all war talk and no balls. It's really annoying.
x0_FATIMAGIC
Besides the humans.

Mine are the Daleks (of course. I find them hilarious when they're not killing people), the Ood, and the Silurians. Especially Madame Vastra. She is one BAMF.

I suppose I love the Time Lords, too. Especially a certain one Time Lord who calls himself the Doctor. XD

My least favorite are the Sontarans. By far. There all war talk and no balls. It's really annoying.

I rather like the Silurians, and the Lonely Assassins for the creep factor, and the Adipose.
Fujimi Senshi
x0_FATIMAGIC
Besides the humans.

My least favorite are the Sontarans. By far. There all war talk and no balls. It's really annoying.

I rather like the Silurians, and the Lonely Assassins for the creep factor, and the Adipose.

Oh, yes! The Adipose are the most ******** adorable alien race ever created! XD

Where are the Lonely Assassins from?
x0_FATIMAGIC
Fujimi Senshi
x0_FATIMAGIC
Besides the humans.

sorry... nerd much? *ahem* 'weeping angels'.
Fujimi Senshi
x0_FATIMAGIC
Fujimi Senshi
x0_FATIMAGIC
Besides the humans.

sorry... nerd much? *ahem* 'weeping angels'.

GAHH. DON'T ******** BLINK!

I personally thought the zombie people from "The Waters of Mars" were WAY creepier, though. Especially when they smile. I think they were the only monsters from Doctor Who that legitimately scared the s**t out of me.

Mewling Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Survivor 150
I love the Ood, the Daleks and the Weeping Angels. Also the Time Lords if their outfits weren't so tacky. xd

Fashionable Cub

12,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Oh, Vashta Nerada by far.
They are my favorite Doctor Who species.
Silence in the Library and Forest of the Dead are some of my favorite episodes ever.

When it comes to creep factor, I liked the Vashta Nerada, Weeping Angels, the Empty Child/Nanogene plague (The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances), and The Flood (or, the water-zombies from The Waters of Mars).
Other than that? I loved the Ood, the Adipose babies, Clockwork Droids, the Carrionites... and really, there's too many to list~

Rainbow Codger

To the Sea! To the Sea!

I personally like the Tree People from the episode where the earth dies in NuWho 1. Why you'd name a tree person Jade, I don't know... Lol. My favorite villain species are the Dalek and Cybermen; the scariest are Vashta Nerada and Weeping Angels.

The white gulls are crying...User Image

Karasunosaki's Prince

Feline Friend

17,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
My favorite species... probably the Forests of Cheem, because tree people, or the Silurians, because yes. The Sontarans piss me off a bit too, but Strax more than makes up for the bulk of them.

Also, yes. The Time Lords as a whole are an amazing race. They make such fascinating villains. c:

There's also one "critter" that jumps out at me from the novels (more specifically Alien Bodies). It calls itself the Shift, and what it is is basically a living meme or idea—it jumps from mind to mind, communicating by altering its host's perceptions. So, for instance, if someone were reading a newspaper, say, the Shift could jump to their mind and suddenly the article they were looking at would appear to be a message from the creature.

...Oh jesus. I might need to go and rewatch Midnight. D:

Interesting Hunter

whee Of course those cat nurse people... though I can't remember their names... sweatdrop

Dangerous Lunatic

5,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Weeping Angels. hands down so creepy.

Anxious Cat

Camille Saint-Sans
Oh, Vashta Nerada by far.
They are my favorite Doctor Who species.
Silence in the Library and Forest of the Dead are some of my favorite episodes ever.

When it comes to creep factor, I liked the Vashta Nerada, Weeping Angels, the Empty Child/Nanogene plague (The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances), and The Flood (or, the water-zombies from The Waters of Mars).
Other than that? I loved the Ood, the Adipose babies, Clockwork Droids, the Carrionites... and really, there's too many to list~

User Image
Pretty much, yeah...

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Ice Warriors. Sssssssssssssss.

Sensorites. They're probably one of the more peaceful species, except for... like... one jerkoff who wanted to take over.
i believe that my favorite species in Doctor Who is the time lord himself, the doctor! He is spontanious and witty and just AMAZING! i would travel through time with him anyday smile

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
The Ood! They're so cuddly

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items