Welcome to Gaia! ::

Think about it the Angel could only attack when It doesn't remember the Silence. (Unless he turned his back on him which is unlikely.)
But at the same time there isn't much the Silence could do either. After all you cant electrocute stone...

10,500 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
DanyTheMe
Think about it the Angel could only attack when It doesn't remember the Silence. (Unless he turned his back on him which is unlikely.)
But at the same time there isn't much the Silence could do either. After all you cant electrocute stone...
Except if the Silence sees an Angel the Angel can implant another Angel in the Silence's head.

lnk Weaver's Wife

Rainbow Lunatic

User Image

That would be interesting to see.
They would team up. And the universe would be screwed.
Azly
DanyTheMe
Except if the Silence sees an Angel the Angel can implant another Angel in the Silence's head.

Nah i'm pretty sure that wont work since the Silence have some of the most advance and complex brains out there.

10,500 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
DanyTheMe
Azly
DanyTheMe

Nah i'm pretty sure that wont work since the Silence have some of the most advance and complex brains out there.
That would just mess them up more, surely. A more advanced brain would be better at forming an image and "the image of an Angel itself becomes an Angel". That said given that they have both presumably coexisted for years maybe they have some kind of alliance or truce.
Azly
DanyTheMe
Azly
DanyTheMe

That would just mess them up more, surely. A more advanced brain would be better at forming an image and "the image of an Angel itself becomes an Angel". That said given that they have both presumably coexisted for years maybe they have some kind of alliance or truce.

Yeah but I'm assuming the brain of a Silence is naturally wired to avoid things like this.
But yeah good point they do coexist....
Now I want an episode on this! scream

10,500 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
DanyTheMe
Azly
DanyTheMe
Azly
DanyTheMe

Yeah but I'm assuming the brain of a Silence is naturally wired to avoid things like this.
MOFFAT SUPER CROSSOVER!

The Silence and the Angels team up to stop an army of Gasmask people full of Vashta Nerada from eating them whole. Then the clockwork robots arrive...
Azly
DanyTheMe
Azly
DanyTheMe
Azly
DanyTheMe

MOFFAT SUPER CROSSOVER!

The Silence and the Angels team up to stop an army of Gasmask people full of Vashta Nerada from eating them whole. Then the clockwork robots arrive...

Only to be overpowered by Daleks who've teamed up with Cybermen!
And now the Doctor is forced to take on this all mighty armada by himself!...But what's this!?!
Its the Master He's back!.....In lady form!
Sadly these two great minds just aren't enough to take on the power of the allied aliens!
Fortunately River shows up.... With Sexy! Who Is back to human form for some Wibbly Wobbly reason! Together they all make a device that can keep a giant paradox going.
They use this device to bring all of the previous regenerations from the Doctor into the same room so that they can save the world!

3,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
Azly
DanyTheMe
Azly
DanyTheMe
Azly
DanyTheMe

MOFFAT SUPER CROSSOVER!

That would be so awesome! I totally want to see an episode on that.
The thing with the silence and the angles is that neither can beat the other.They would be stuck in an endless paradox if they tried to fight each other.
So for all the angles out there:
DON'T FIGHT THE SILENCE!
xp

10,500 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
ElvenQueen505

That would be so awesome! I totally want to see an episode on that.
The thing with the silence and the angles is that neither can beat the other.They would be stuck in an endless paradox if they tried to fight each other.
So for all the angles out there:
DON'T FIGHT THE SILENCE!
xp

Do the acute angles team up with the right angles and the obtuse angles?
DanyTheMe
Azly
DanyTheMe
Azly
DanyTheMe

MOFFAT SUPER CROSSOVER!

Only to be overpowered by Daleks who've teamed up with Cybermen!
And now the Doctor is forced to take on this all mighty armada by himself!...But what's this!?!
Its the Master He's back!.....In lady form!
Sadly these two great minds just aren't enough to take on the power of the allied aliens!
Fortunately River shows up.... With Sexy! Who Is back to human form for some Wibbly Wobbly reason! Together they all make a device that can keep a giant paradox going.
They use this device to bring all of the previous regenerations from the Doctor into the same room so that they can save the world!

This is made of major win. Now I really want an episode like this... Darn you all for getting my expectations high! razz heart
crying
Fujimi Senshi
They would team up. And the universe would be screwed.

oh my god. That can never happen. crying wahmbulance The doctor would have to clone himself.

................................................................................................... wait this is a probably why if he clones himself.
Everything would explode. The universe could not handle this.

Dapper Dabbler

Azly
DanyTheMe

Only if the Silence looks into the eyes of an Angel...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff