Welcome to Gaia! ::

What Wholock IS:
The Doctor meeting Sherlock (specifically the BBC Sherlock version of Sherlock) and the two of them trying to be more brilliant than each other and generally getting along smashingly and solving all the world's problems.
blaugh heart biggrin

What Wholock is NOT:
Taking the guy who plays Sherlock and making him play the Master, and taking the girl who plays Irene Adler and making her the Doctor.
eek stare crying

Moffat, this is for you.

Interesting Friend

4,650 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I totally think they shouldn't do a Sherlock crossover as if anything the Doctor should meet Arthur Conan Doyle the author as he's met Agatha Christie, Charles Dickens and Shakespeare it makes no sense if he met a fictional character

Romantic Sailor

Honestly think they should make a small little ep for funnsies (something IDK for Children in needs or something)

I would lose my s**t for just five minutes of this cross over. In any shape of form
Fujimi Senshi
What Wholock IS:
The Doctor meeting Sherlock (specifically the BBC Sherlock version of Sherlock) and the two of them trying to be more brilliant than each other and generally getting along smashingly and solving all the world's problems.
blaugh heart biggrin

What Wholock is NOT:
Taking the guy who plays Sherlock and making him play the Master, and taking the girl who plays Irene Adler and making her the Doctor.
eek stare crying

Moffat, this is for you.

LOL I have yet to watch Sherlock, but I know it's massively popular among "Who" fans.
x0_FATIMAGIC

LOL I have yet to watch Sherlock, but I know it's massively popular among "Who" fans.

Well, you know... Moffat, Good looking lead character, mystery, and fantastic villains... They have a lot in common.

Star Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Medalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ConsuIting Detective
Honestly think they should make a small little ep for funnsies (something IDK for Children in needs or something)

I would lose my s**t for just five minutes of this cross over. In any shape of form

Wholock as a Children in Need Crossover would be AMAZING!

(Can anyone imagine Watson having to deal with both of them at the same time?
-"A bit not good, Doctor"
-"Fishfingers and what?" rofl )

Dapper Dabbler

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
ConsuIting Detective

eek

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ConsuIting Detective

Like this?
User Image

Or more like this?
User Image

Dapper Phantom

In the world of fanfiction, Wholock (or anything crossed with Who) distills the Doctor into a barmy time and space travelling matchmaker (Superwho; Dean/Cas, Wholock; Sherlock/John).

And that is fine by me.

Friendly Player

6,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Fujimi Senshi
ConsuIting Detective

Like this?
User Image

Or more like this?
User Image
i really don't care what happens as long as i see a sexy doctor and a sexy sherlock talking to each other in one of the shows. that would make my life 10000000000000% better!!!!!!!!!!!!! p.s.- love the pictures!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff