Welcome to Gaia! ::

xFilthy_Mudbloodx
Siani
Unofficial Leah C
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
In the name of all that is holy... this is wonderful.
What about Harknes D: And Sarah Jane and all the other companions!
Valid...but that'd be a lot of frames for a gif? Or something?
zothaq
Unofficial Leah C
i like how whoever made his failed to put that one black guy (rose's friend) in companions.

How racist

They also failed to include Captain Jack.
Racist and homophobic.
Kony 2012!!!

Bashful Shapeshifter

18,540 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
xXThe Doctor_Allons-yXx
mizu inu demon
xXThe Doctor_Allons-yXx
mizu inu demon
xXThe Doctor_Allons-yXx

Lol, how can you not trust a face like that?
Well it depends on which face you have encountered. I enjoy seeing the doctor get into the things he gets into and getting everyone around him out of it.

Unless he can't get all of you out of it... I'd much rather be the companion then just someone he knows... less chance of me dying XD
This is true. Companion life span lats a little longer then just a random encounter.

Lol, that it does... I'd risk the scarring things and being trapped in another dimension to hang out with him in Sexy XD
oh yeah in a heart beat both hearts.

Dapper Explorer

mizu inu demon
xXThe Doctor_Allons-yXx
mizu inu demon
xXThe Doctor_Allons-yXx
mizu inu demon
xXThe Doctor_Allons-yXx

Lol, how can you not trust a face like that?
Well it depends on which face you have encountered. I enjoy seeing the doctor get into the things he gets into and getting everyone around him out of it.

Unless he can't get all of you out of it... I'd much rather be the companion then just someone he knows... less chance of me dying XD
This is true. Companion life span lats a little longer then just a random encounter.

Lol, that it does... I'd risk the scarring things and being trapped in another dimension to hang out with him in Sexy XD

True dat XD. Si I'm all moved into my new place, and I'm even thinking of getting a dog again. I get to meet her tomorrow, her name is Koda ^^

Beloved Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100
Unofficial Leah C
zothaq
Unofficial Leah C
i like how whoever made his failed to put that one black guy (rose's friend) in companions.

How racist

They also failed to include Captain Jack.
Racist and homophobic.

Bashful Shapeshifter

18,540 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
xXThe Doctor_Allons-yXx
mizu inu demon
xXThe Doctor_Allons-yXx
mizu inu demon
xXThe Doctor_Allons-yXx

True dat XD. Si I'm all moved into my new place, and I'm even thinking of getting a dog again. I get to meet her tomorrow, her name is Koda ^^
Aww thats nice I might be getting me a duck.

Dapper Explorer

mizu inu demon
xXThe Doctor_Allons-yXx
mizu inu demon
xXThe Doctor_Allons-yXx
mizu inu demon
xXThe Doctor_Allons-yXx

Lol, why a duck? What kind of pet is a duck?

Bashful Shapeshifter

18,540 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
xXThe Doctor_Allons-yXx
mizu inu demon
xXThe Doctor_Allons-yXx
mizu inu demon
xXThe Doctor_Allons-yXx

A duck is an awesome pet. Think about it. When you want to go swimming you can take it with you and it never wants to get out. It quacks and are so cute when they are babies. Ducks are awesome.

Dapper Explorer

mizu inu demon
xXThe Doctor_Allons-yXx
mizu inu demon
xXThe Doctor_Allons-yXx
mizu inu demon
xXThe Doctor_Allons-yXx

A duck is an awesome pet. Think about it. When you want to go swimming you can take it with you and it never wants to get out. It quacks and are so cute when they are babies. Ducks are awesome.

Lool. Oh my god XD. I dunno... I think it's weird as a pet. I love birds, but they poop everywhere... ironically enough my character Rain absolutely LOVES ducks but still XDD

Bashful Shapeshifter

18,540 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
xXThe Doctor_Allons-yXx
mizu inu demon
xXThe Doctor_Allons-yXx
mizu inu demon
xXThe Doctor_Allons-yXx

Lool. Oh my god XD. I dunno... I think it's weird as a pet. I love birds, but they poop everywhere... ironically enough my character Rain absolutely LOVES ducks but still XDD
Im watching doctor who right now. The Fires Of Pompeii.

Dapper Explorer

mizu inu demon
xXThe Doctor_Allons-yXx
mizu inu demon
xXThe Doctor_Allons-yXx
mizu inu demon
xXThe Doctor_Allons-yXx

That's a good episode... I'm watching the wedding of riversong.

Bashful Shapeshifter

18,540 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
xXThe Doctor_Allons-yXx
mizu inu demon
xXThe Doctor_Allons-yXx
mizu inu demon
xXThe Doctor_Allons-yXx

Awww man That ones really good. I'm afraid I wont get to see the new season. I don't have a tv were I am at and have to go inside to my parents house to watch it but then no one wants to leave it on BBC America so I can find out anything about it.

Dapper Explorer

mizu inu demon
xXThe Doctor_Allons-yXx
mizu inu demon
xXThe Doctor_Allons-yXx
mizu inu demon
xXThe Doctor_Allons-yXx

Awww man That ones really good. I'm afraid I wont get to see the new season. I don't have a tv were I am at and have to go inside to my parents house to watch it but then no one wants to leave it on BBC America so I can find out anything about it.

Awww, that sucks... you can always watch it online?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff