Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

8,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
One thing I love about DW is the sheer scope of it. Not only televised stories spanning over 50 years (despite a long hiatus), but also novels, audio stories, comics, even a few low budget video games. So many stories, so much lore.

But I haven't really gotten into the other stuff much. I've read a few DW comics, because I like to read comics in general. I tried to listen to an audio adventure and read a novel, but found it hard to muster up the attention span for it. But I have learned of some of the lore added by the novels and the audio stories, and find it interesting.

Have you ventured beyond the comforts of televised DW? What stuff have you checked out?

Ice-Cold Pyromaniac

I've read some of the novels with Nine, Ten, and Eleven, but that's it.

Thak's Wife

I've gone through the entirety of Eight's audio adventures, and a lot of Four's.
I've also read the recent War Doctor novel that came out.

Space Werewolf

I've read several of the New Adventures/Eighth Doctor novels, and a couple of the more recent ones (Harvest of Time, and Engines of War).

Eternal Curse

43,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
I've read some of the comics under various pulisher's and I watched the two Cartoons for the Tenth Doctor. I plan to eventually listen to the Audio Books once I have enough money to purchase a couple.
I've read several of the novels.
I have read a few of the comics with the 12th doctor i have gotten into the big finish Audios as well, I have looked at one of two cartoon versions of doctor staring the 10th doctor mum got me a bit of doctor who merchandise and that's about it.

Versatile Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
i watch doctor who 7,8,9,10, before it was mainsteam 11 back to desame thouse ones 12 lol this is my first time use forums but not gaia I doctor who see sci fic book ,cartoon way of in dvd

Dapper Dabbler

8,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
wickedhexnight
i watch doctor who 7,8,9,10, before it was mainsteam 11 back to desame thouse ones 12

Okay, but..
This topic is about OTHER Doctor Who stuff besides the TV show. Like, the books, comics, audio stories, etc.

Invisible Phantom

5,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Contributor 150
I've read a selection of the novels, and have ventured into the world of the audio productions. There's some pretty good stuff out there. biggrin

Married Cat

10,900 Points
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
I watched the complete series of both of the only spin-offs...

R.I.P. Sarah Jane
I'm currently getting through the Classic episodes on Hulu. Watching old Brittish TV is a little rough as an American.

The flow is so different! The audio is so bad! I'm still on the first Doctor, though I've seen a few with 3 and 4 on Netflix.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff