Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eternal Curse

43,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
So the point of this topic is to find out if you make a story about your avatar and to find out what that story is. Is you Avatar the Doctor? Is it a companion? An enemy?

So here's the story for my former Avatar:

User Image

The Doctor has finally regenerated with ginger hair, except now he's a she. Not being familiar female clothing he ,er she, borrows an outfit once worn by Amy Pond modifying it a bit. Her companion a sentient animatronic horse from a theme park planet named Time Tuner, although he prefers to be called Dr. Whooves.
My avi is obviously the "War Doctor", though he does not call himself "The Doctor", in fact he uses no name at all, but the Supreme Council of Gallifrey is aware of him, he is a wild card that will soon stop the War, the only way he knows how. . .
It would be strangest cross-over.

I would be ok with watching the Doctor and Crowley save earth from Armageddon.

Dapper Guildswoman

5,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I am someone from the past can you guess who I am?
she's related to the doctor..

Timid Gawker

My Avi was just leaving a costume party and wander past the TARDIS. She stopped, backtracked and stared at it. Seeing as the party was themed, she was curious as to what it was and tried opening the door. Lo and behold the door opened! She stepped in and gaped...
The Doctor (though she didn't know this at the time) pops up from below the console, expresses surprise, as the TARDIS starts up and off they went...
My avatar was out for a stroll one day when he heard a strange noise, sort of a metallic whooshing, wheezing, groaning sound. He looked up just in time to see a strange blue phone box appear. Then it fell on him and now he's dead.

Fluffy Star

I'm a time lord time sheep xp

Eternal Demigod

I don't know i suppose id be an alien villain twisted
come to earth from a distant galaxy to enslave the human race!!!

Snoochiez's Compadre

Super Smoker

Are you ready for this?

My Avatar is an Alien from a different dimension. It can shapeshift, and its favorite shape to take is of a little girl, with flowing black pigtails. The shapeshifter wants to inhabit planet earth to rehabilitate its race. She can transform her prey into 2D shapes, with just a cut of her scissors, and the more people she cuts, the longer the people paper-chain.

DUNN DUN DUNNNNNN.

Fashionable Genius

6,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
the doctor then hears a strange noise coming from afar her companion Dr. Whooves sniffs it out and he finds a human girl searching around but for what,
but then he notices it's old companion Amy pond red hair, jean jacket, plaid shirt everything was right now was most confusing Amy had Died With the Angels
" Raggedy Man " she said and then she disappeared evaporated it almost seemed unreal

Intergalactic Pilot

Oh good lord

well I must be some kind of godly creature that comes from hearing the call of the Doctor, from far, far away

from the very start of time

and helps him to stop the daleks from conquering the universe

(ahahahaha)

Eternal Curse

43,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
Amy Ponz
the doctor then hears a strange noise coming from afar her companion Dr. Whooves sniffs it out and he finds a human girl searching around but for what,
but then he notices it's old companion Amy pond red hair, jean jacket, plaid shirt everything was right now was most confusing Amy had Died With the Angels
" Raggedy Man " she said and then she disappeared evaporated it almost seemed unreal

Heh, nice how you tagged yours to mine.

Anyway I'm going to be changing mine soon but I've put a link to the Avatar Arena post with it in the first post.
I am The Man Who Regrets.

Dapper Dabbler

8,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
A Raggedy Doctor
I am The Man Who Regrets.

No... you're The Man Who Forgets.
The Tenth Doctor was The Man Who Regrets.
But nice avi.

Eternal Curse

43,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
New avatar New Story:

User Image

After a hundred years or so of being a ginger, reuniting with the Ponds, traveling about with a robot horse that reminded him a bit too much of his past life (Number 10), the Doctor finally regenerated. Once more he was a he, it was good to be in familiar territory again. The female body was an interesting experience but hopefully it be a while before he had another one of those.

His new body in addition to being male was bit old and a bit rickety, forcing him to walk with a cane. The face wasn't that bad, reminded him of Hugh Laurie. The voice though was sadly American, while he never wished for a short life, he didn't know how long he could stand the sound of his own voice. Scottish was acceptable, but American?

While Doctor Whooves did remind him a bit too much of when he was still in his first regeneration cycle, it was a rewarding friendship. One that lasted most of his last life until the horse decided to stay in the alternated dimension they visited. So, robot companions had some definite advantages over humans. Which brought him to his new companion, Journey Red

Journey was an android from a planet long at war with itself. However the poor girl seemed to have a glitch in her programming and didn't want to fight. She knew how, was very good with her sword, nearly taking his new head right off when her got a bit too curious about her design. When he asked if she wanted to come with him she jumped on the chance.

Yeah the avatar doesn't really show up till the end. Sorry I wanted to set up a bit about which Doctor she was traveling with.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff