Feral Rogue

23,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
OrcaKitChase
Ceaen
Anesthesia_PROLIFIC

I also really don't understand the people who like a character based on the actor's looks are that obsessive and kinda actually creepy about it.

Oh the creepy fan fiction that exists gonk David Tennant is aware that it exists and it creeps him out knowing that people are writing that sort of thing about a character he played.

Omigosh! Did you see the FNP episode where they read some Doctor Who Fanfiction to Tennant?! His face was BRILLIANT, scared the heck outta him.

I watched that on youtube, I think I was making some of the same faces he was to be honest, although I did laugh pretty hard at that last part when he said "Yeah but I think that last bit about Captain Jack was from Barrowman's blog."

3,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Rikku Hajime
OrcaKitChase
Ceaen
Anesthesia_PROLIFIC

I also really don't understand the people who like a character based on the actor's looks are that obsessive and kinda actually creepy about it.

Oh the creepy fan fiction that exists gonk David Tennant is aware that it exists and it creeps him out knowing that people are writing that sort of thing about a character he played.

Omigosh! Did you see the FNP episode where they read some Doctor Who Fanfiction to Tennant?! His face was BRILLIANT, scared the heck outta him.

I watched that on youtube, I think I was making some of the same faces he was to be honest, although I did laugh pretty hard at that last part when he said "Yeah but I think that last bit about Captain Jack was from Barrowman's blog."

LMFAO!!! I was on the ground when Tennant said that. Absolutely made my day xD
wow thats weird
but good and ok
your story is ok
ok
mhmm

Festive Witch

24,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
I hate Rose with a Passion, but I think it's not for anything inherent to her, but because of a combination of the Doctor's weird obsession with her, that idea I've seen among some Rose Lovers that She is the One, and Russell T. Davies insistence in bringing her back (just let her go man!).
Rose as a character is okay, so I don't care if people like her or not. But I wish people would just drop it, come on we have new companions, new romances, new stories; let's move on.
._. I love Rose... She's my favorite of his companions, and I was sad to see her go, but it has to be like that. I mean, the Doctor regenerates, he changes. So why shouldn't his companions?

The only one I really couldn't stand was Donna, to be honest. Her constant bitchiness just grates at my nerves. I was happy to see her go. Martha was cool, I don't mind her. Amy is just adorable. She can do no wrong.

I kinda wish he'd kept Christina around, you know, that thief? She was cool, but I understood his reason for not letting her travel with him.
Lady Jeeves
Humans will never cease to amaze me.

I like Rose. I'm fond of her. I'm totally of the opinion that she had a romantic friendship with the Doctor. :3

But to say that's disgusting? That's just far too powerful a word. My emotions for Rose aren't nearly as powerful as the word "disgusting." So that is ridiculous. neutral

I can't speak for anyone else, though, of course.

I'm not entirely sure we're on the same page?
D:
I didn't say that Rose lovers were disgusting, I said the things that one Rose lover was saying in particular was disgusting.

I love Rose too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces