Martha 0.027027027027027 2.7% [ 1 ]
Donna 0.43243243243243 43.2% [ 16 ]
River 0.081081081081081 8.1% [ 3 ]
Amy 0.081081081081081 8.1% [ 3 ]
Rory 0.081081081081081 8.1% [ 3 ]
Clara 0.081081081081081 8.1% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]

Dapper Phantom

Am I the only one that is bummed out by how the companions are being written out of the series.

Rose: Left behind in a paralel universe. She was in love and the only thing she could do is work with UNIT to try to get back to him. When she finally does, he leaves he with a duplicate of himself and sends her back. Sure she gets a 'happy' ending with him, but she knows it's not going to be the same.

Mickey: Poor Mickey. His stint was too short. He put himself into harms way for Rose, but after he realized that he had lost her to The Doctor and after his grandma died, he decided to leave and stay in an alternative universe to help rather than go back where nothing was waiting for him.

Jack: I count him as written out because while he is now running Torchwood, he was written out of being The Doctor's companion. He was shot by a Dalek so The Doctor thought he was dead and left him behind. He was left alone confused that he was still alive. Then got stuck in the past when his vortex manipulator broke. When he realized he couldn't die he waited century's for The Doctor to come back just to ask him what happened to him.

Martha: She left of her own accord, but only after living the worst year of her life trying to save the planet while being hunted by The Master and the Toclafane. Then decides that staying with The Doctor will only hurt more because she still has feelings for him and she needs to be there for her family. At least you find out she continues going adventures with Mickey.

Donna: The worst ending to her adventure ever. She was my favorite of the new who companions, she had experienced so much character growth, she was no longer that annoying gossip hound she was when she first met The Doctor. She was a woman who had matured and seen terrible and wonderful sights, and all of that was taken away from her and she was reverted back to who she was before The Doctor had came into her life.

River: I don't think we've seen all of her story yet. I think the children at the end of silence in the library will come into play, but I could be wrong, her ending is tragic, but I'm not sure how tragic her ending is yet

Amy and Rory: They were going to live happily ever after, they had a house that Rory's dad had helped them fix up. Then a Weeping Angel ruined everything by sending them back in time. At least they got to spend the rest of their lives together, but their friends and family were far into the future and who knows what they think happened to Amy and Rory.

Clara: TBA... but I hope she gets a happy ending at least. Maybe something with Mr. Pink *wink wink*

So those are my thoughts, what is everybody else's? If you want to discuss past companions' departures, go right ahead. I've only seen the 7th Doctor, and I'm only a couple episodes into the 1st Doctor.
* Rose: Honestly, I think her end episode was awful, not so much for her, but for the other Doctor... I didn't like having "Two Doctors", and that suppose to be a happy ending... well.. I don't think so... That Doctor didn't want to settle down... he said so in multiple occasions... so if we think about him... that wasn't a happy ending for him, Time Lord or Human...

* Mickey: That wasn't exactly his end... after that he came back for the cybermen attack... and the last episode of the 10th Doctor, he was married to Martha, and although I didn't like any of them, I think that was a good end for them... Both of them loved someone who didn't feel the same... so finding each other, I think is a good end for them.

* Jack: I don't know what to say about his end... I didn't like him anyway. But the Doctor didn't leave him behind because he thought that was dead... he left him because he knew he wasn't and he didn't like the change (or something like that)...

* Martha: As I said I don't like her. But before the "Mickey" part, she left because she wanted to, and I liked that, It wasn't a dramatic ending like mostly everybody...

* Donna: I didn't like her ending either.. First the Human/Time Lady part... Then forgive everything with the Doctor, and she ends being like her before the Doctor... Basically wanting to be a wife "wife". Well, she fulfill that dream.

* River: I didn't like her at all... any of her. And I never understood why the Doctor fell for her... specially knowing that she would die... and they couldn't be together even if they wanted...

* Amy and Rory: I completely dislike Amelia, and her end doesn't bother me. But Rory, although I didn't like him, I think he deserved better, much better than Amy, and his end.

Tasty Cat

9,800 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
**Rose: I honestly thought her last ep was sad. But I hated Rose so what happened to her didn't bother me. And I felt she deserved it anyways.

**Mickey: Was stupid to follow Rose in traveling with the Doctor. Got what he deserved.

**Jack: Kinda messed up, but they hinted the face of Bo was Jack. So he might be out of DW. Honestly, He was funny, but I didn't care for him too much.

**Martha: I. HATED. MARTHA. -.= Why couldn't she've died?

**Donna: I. LOATHED. DONNA. She was annoying as hell! I don't feel sorry for her. She got what she deserved.

**River: Couldn't stand River. She really was a douche. Glad they finished her story finally.

**Amy: OMG I AM SO GLAD SHE DIED. I was so tired of her bitchy selfish self.

**Rory: I hated he died. I really liked Rory. He deserved better.

**Clara: I like Clara. But I have a feeling her ending isn't going to be too pretty.

Party Member

Ace Pilot Alyssa
River: I don't think we've seen all of her story yet. I think the children at the end of silence in the library will come into play, but I could be wrong, her ending is tragic, but I'm not sure how tragic her ending is yet
User Image

no those kids weren't real. CAL was the computer, she's a real little girl, but the twins were made-up.

Party Member

User Image

also, yeah amy was a total a*****e. if rory had been the one slapping her around, the show wouldn't have seen the end of the 6th series. but female on male violence is okay apparently. stare

Tasty Cat

9,800 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
Kinny Fear
User Image

also, yeah amy was a total a*****e. if rory had been the one slapping her around, the show wouldn't have seen the end of the 6th series. but female on male violence is okay apparently. stare

I AGREE 110%. -.=; I would have gotten into a cat fight with her if I had seen the way she was treating Rory, who was suppose to be her equal.

Dapper Phantom

ApolloRouge
Kinny Fear
User Image

I AGREE 110%. -.=; I would have gotten into a cat fight with her if I had seen the way she was treating Rory, who was suppose to be her equal.

I'm also on the agreement train. She was terrible to him. It's a big reason why I didn't like her.

Dapper Phantom

Kinny Fear
Ace Pilot Alyssa
User Image

no those kids weren't real. CAL was the computer, she's a real little girl, but the twins were made-up.

I get that, but I guess it's just the way she treated them so tenderly, as if she had been a mother. It made me wonder if she and The Doctor had kids of their own. I don't know, it's just a theory of mine.

Party Member

Ace Pilot Alyssa
I get that, but I guess it's just the way she treated them so tenderly, as if she had been a mother. It made me wonder if she and The Doctor had kids of their own. I don't know, it's just a theory of mine.
User Image

it's a decent one, don't get me wrong. better than the "river is the Doctor's mum" theory that was going around after that episode came out. stare

Romantic Senshi

12,425 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
Rose Tyler. =x

Romantic Senshi

11,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
Amy and Rory heart

Plinti's Husband

Distinct Seeker

11,575 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Rose Tyler, definitely. ^^

Eternal Curse

43,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
I really enjoyed Micky and Donna. They had the most potential and they weren't just eye candy for the doctor. Rory was good but...he let himself be tied to Amy and ....

I liked Micky's end. Martha wasn't so bad, I hated her crush on the Doctor but other than that she seemed like a good match for Micky. I do wonder what happened to the doctor she was engaged to.

Donna's end... yeah that was dumb. I mean a temporary intelligence boost to save the day that I wouldn't have mind. But making her smarter than the Doctor and then the forcing her to forget everything....

In all honesty I think Amy, River, and Clara should never have been cannon in the first place. The Doctor doesn't need "gods" to save his a**. Clara stories on their own, not so bad at least the ones with 11. However the whole impossible girl thing had a little potential, but I didn't like how it was finally played out and now she the reason the Doctor is even around now. It would have been more interesting if maybe we found out she was a creation of the T.A.R.D.I.S. or something.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff