Welcome to Gaia! ::

Big Member

hi c:
I keep coming back to this forum and it seems pretty dead and full of threads all asking the same things. None of my friends or family like doctor who, and my fiancee (a whovian) is out of town so I'm going crazy gonk I just want someone to talk to about doctor who.
Preferably an intelligent conversation...
I started with the new series, and i've seen all of that except season 7 part 1 (I'm supposed to be waiting to watch it with my fiancee stressed ) but I've accidentally seen a good deal of spoilers so i know the important bits ._.
I haven't seen the old doctor who but i desperately want to..i just cant seem to get any of it gonk
I'm not looking for someone to try to one up me or act all holier than thou because they've seen it all, because I know how some people can be...
I just want to talk about my favorite show c:

SO YEAH LET'S BE FRIENDS

you can pm me if you don't wanna post here c:

Timid Shapeshifter

10,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
hi :3 i also like Doctor who and like to talk to people who also like doctor who. Ignore my bad spelling and or lack of periods or capitals. Its not that i cant spell, im just lazy. X3

so, how bout that TARDIS?
I always am I fan of the Doctor. I have only seen the new ones and a few of the forths. The old was are a bother to find online.
What is your favorite "monster" from the ones you have seen?

Big Member

JediKitteh
hi :3 i also like Doctor who and like to talk to people who also like doctor who. Ignore my bad spelling and or lack of periods or capitals. Its not that i cant spell, im just lazy. X3

so, how bout that TARDIS?
I'm lazy about that too, i mainly meant people who tlk lik dis gonk

I love the TARDIS =w= what I wouldn't give to have one...

Big Member

Her Name Was Dude
I always am I fan of the Doctor. I have only seen the new ones and a few of the forths. The old was are a bother to find online.
I know gonk I've been trying to find the old ones and I've failed miserably :c
Hmmm I like the weepinig angels because they seem like they'd just be almost impossible to beat (of course The Doctor figures it out everytime but i doubt i'd be that lucky gonk ). The Silence are also pretty awesome to me...it's like the perfect set up...you can make anyone do anything you want them to and they'll never even remember it was you that told them 4laugh What about you?

Fashionable Genius

5,700 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
The Vashta Nerada are the scariest to me.
But anywho, (haha, see what I did there?) Doctor Who is amazing.
I've gotten 131 people addicted to it ONLY counting the ones I got addicted using "The Eleventh Hour".
And my daughter LOVES the TARDIS. <3

Big Member

Robbie575
I've gotten 131 people addicted to it ONLY counting the ones I got addicted using "The Eleventh Hour".
They are pretty terrifying...makes me completely reconsider walking into a dark room xD
I got my fiancee hooked but no one else will watch it...they don't know what they're missing haha.
The eleventh hour is a great episode..i was apprehensive about matt smith but i instantly fell in love with him. He's awkward in the best way possible.
Oh man, my son loves the Doctor xD He's only 1 but he starts dancing like crazy and saying "doctor doctor" when the show comes on. whee

Fashionable Genius

5,700 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
belzec
Robbie575
They are pretty terrifying...makes me completely reconsider walking into a dark room xD
I got my fiancee hooked but no one else will watch it...they don't know what they're missing haha.
The eleventh hour is a great episode..i was apprehensive about matt smith but i instantly fell in love with him. He's awkward in the best way possible.
Oh man, my son loves the Doctor xD He's only 1 but he starts dancing like crazy and saying "doctor doctor" when the show comes on. whee

Yeah, I've gotten people who hate sci-fi to love it. It just takes a lot of time and energy to wear them down to love it. Noone that I've showed it to has NOT liked it.
Man, I love it when kids like Doctor Who.
Hey, do you think you could help me get the achievement for someone quoting me and saying "That's what she said."?

Fashionable Genius

5,700 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Also, make it to where you can accept invitations. I'm trying to invite you to a Doctor Who guild I just made a little bit ago. smile

Big Member

Robbie575
Also, make it to where you can accept invitations. I'm trying to invite you to a Doctor Who guild I just made a little bit ago. smile
That's what she said

Big Member

Robbie575
belzec
Robbie575

Yeah, I've gotten people who hate sci-fi to love it. It just takes a lot of time and energy to wear them down to love it. Noone that I've showed it to has NOT liked it.
Man, I love it when kids like Doctor Who.
Hey, do you think you could help me get the achievement for someone quoting me and saying "That's what she said."?
The deed has been done xD
belzec
Her Name Was Dude
Hmmm I like the weepinig angels because they seem like they'd just be almost impossible to beat (of course The Doctor figures it out everytime but i doubt i'd be that lucky gonk ). The Silence are also pretty awesome to me...it's like the perfect set up...you can make anyone do anything you want them to and they'll never even remember it was you that told them 4laugh What about you?

Youtube is were I saw the 4th Doctors. It's just annoying because it's youtube..
The Silence, because you forget about the moment you look away. Like when you walk into one room, stop, and forget why or what you were doing. Scary. The angles have made me weary of any statue I see.
And I love the Cybermen.

Big Member

Her Name Was Dude
belzec
Her Name Was Dude

Youtube is were I saw the 4th Doctors. It's just annoying because it's youtube..
The Silence, because you forget about the moment you look away. Like when you walk into one room, stop, and forget why or what you were doing. Scary. The angles have made me weary of any statue I see.
And I love the Cybermen.
oh oh oh I also love the master 4laugh i loved the moment when everyone looked like him lol saxon in a dress, brilliant.
That is like THE best moment ever!!! rofl
I love the TRADIS as a women. "Hello Sexy!" Lol. The doctor is a funny one!
And how he speaks baby.

Big Member

Her Name Was Dude
That is like THE best moment ever!!! rofl
I love the TRADIS as a women. "Hello Sexy!" Lol. The doctor is a funny one!
And how he speaks baby.
oh god xD yes, i LOVE the banter between them in that episode.but it was so sad at the same time :c obviously the TARDIS cant stay a woman forever, but to see the Doctor get so sad when she had to go....gah.
stormageddon ahahaha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces