Welcome to Gaia! ::

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Clara is Missys daughter or at least a minion of hers in some for or another?

We don't know who this woman is an nor do we know exactly who Clara is just that she th impossible girl who has helped the Doctor but if she has been helping Missy out all these years then obviously she is working for this mystery woman

I only said daughter because Missy said 'my Clara' so if Missy is the mother of Clara and she seems to have some notion that her boyfriend is the Doctor then could that mean the Doctor is Claras father?

Alright so even I think that is a little too far fetched but then this is Doctor Who and it would some what explain a little how Clara could save the Doctor all those times if she has some time lord blood in her...granted, her crushing on the doctor etc is a tad creepy but still...

Eternal Curse

43,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
Problem with that theory. We know Clara's origin. That's something Moffat made clear. How she did what she did makes no sense to me but that's because I think "The Name of the Doctor" is an impossible episode.

People will use "My" without creating them, Gollom(sp) call the one Ring "My Precious". Clara's just important to her plans whatever they are.

Edit:

Second thought, maybe Missy did create her in a way. She might have been responciple for the leaf. And Clara is basically just like River, manufactured for the downfall of the Doctor. Just since a Time Lord couldn't kill the Doctor why not use a human.

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
The thing is, we just know Clara came in on a leaf and that she was raised by parents, we were not told if they were her real parents or just adoptive parents which means that Missy could of easily planted her to be raised by adopted parents but taught her to hate the Doctor by other means (she was a school teacher who trained her to hate the teacher or whatever) so given this is a show about time we can't really rule anything out.

Besides that, Moffy made a boo-boo, he created a plot hole that he now seems to be trying to fix.

When Clara stopped existing and started existing everywhere in the Doctor's timeline at once, preventing him from getting killed and erasing her means of doing that from existence thereby preventing her intrusion into his timeline...

So really, you can say my theory has holes but then again the actual shows plot has holes also when it concerns Clara so really, given a major lot point of Claras is needing to be fixed who says Missy can't be her biological mother?

Eternal Curse

43,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
Oy, its not easy replying on a PS VITA.

Okay, your conclusion kinda ignores the facts we have been given. Clara is a normal girl, the Doctor traveled her timeline witnessed her birth. Yes, we are not outright shown this but it os very strongly implied. Is it why he was so vexed by her past and future deaths.

Yes, Moffat made her special with the time scar but every thing before thwt we saw. Best chance for missy to have done anything to jer was when she was in the scar before the Doctor arrived. Very convoluted but then again this is Moffat.

Eternal Demigod

I could see that being a possible story progression, plot, etc.

Party Member

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

my theory is that clara is susan's daughter

Nafretiti
The thing is, we just know Clara came in on a leaf and that she was raised by parents, we were not told if they were her real parents or just adoptive parents which means that Missy could of easily planted her to be raised by adopted parents but taught her to hate the Doctor by other means (she was a school teacher who trained her to hate the teacher or whatever) so given this is a show about time we can't really rule anything out.

Besides that, Moffy made a boo-boo, he created a plot hole that he now seems to be trying to fix.

When Clara stopped existing and started existing everywhere in the Doctor's timeline at once, preventing him from getting killed and erasing her means of doing that from existence thereby preventing her intrusion into his timeline...

So really, you can say my theory has holes but then again the actual shows plot has holes also when it concerns Clara so really, given a major lot point of Clara's is needing to be fixed who says Missy can't be her biological mother?

Incorrect, there are no boo-boo's in Doctor Who the whole season is planned a year in advance. They shoot the whole thing 3 months before it is finished in Post. Then aired weeks later, They even film scenes up to an hour before the episode to keep them secret, yet they were always planned. This isn't 2005 people, we know the writers, we KNOW there is a plan. Faith my friends, faith.

As far as my theory goes; its mostly conjecture at this point. However, we do know some things to be sure:
1. Clara was created by the leaf which landed on her face. (agreed)
2. We are unsure how all of the other Clara's came into existence (I mean that they had to be born and have full lives so how did that happen; same parents? Different parents?) We sure this is the real Clara, or is she just another of the ones that split? Her real name is Oswin.(Similarly agreed)
3. Clara is unsure if The Doctor is a good man; however there seems to be a genuine attempt at honestly answering the question, think about it.
4. When Clara read the History of the Time Lords, she could immediately identify's The Doctor. This was very out of character at the time, and made me think. Her other lives for sure have Gallifrayan connections, meaning that a Time Lord is most likely in the mix.
5. Many different civilizations have been uprooted throughout the cosmos, after experimenting with time travel and loosing their experiments after a crippling event. Time and time again we see events such as with "Deep Breath", "Robot of Sherwood", "Girl in the fireplace." (And if this isn't mentioned in the finale, look forward to this upcoming arc.)
6. Why did Clara JUST try to save The Doctor by sending him off-world, when they all thought that the world would burn, unless she knew; meaning what did she not want The Doctor to see?
Kinny Fear
my theory is that Clara is Susan's daughter

7. Inverse that, then we are talking. (XD, not serious; however not sure if Clara had more of a role in the first Doctors escape?)
8. We are unsure if Missy is a Villain; ALL SHE'S DONE IS SAVE PEOPLE SO FAR! IT WAS THE LUNATIC DANCE WASN'T IT? (Yea, that dance sold me too.)
9. The Cybermen have no need of saving people, so there are at least 3 sides to the next story, The Doctor (of course, UNIT & Clara included), Missy and The Cybermen.
10. The Cybermen would not team up with a human, their species engineered themselves to be better, anything less is an abomination subject to deletion or upgrade.
11. Im worried about the Dalek's (Not actually a point, I do miss them this season)
12. Missy can Time-Travel; Seems that it may be related to the time travel experiments, doesn't it?
13. Loss of time for Missy's captured "survivors" can be easily attributed to the memory worm, made another convenient appearance this season. Almost as if it was trying to remind us of it again? Because making us remember during the Finale is a waste of precious time.... (quick fire off point which can be explained in 2-5 words instead of a back and forth conversation)
14. The round things are back. All hell is about to break loose.
15. The Master is the Keeper of Trakken, Just saying.... Like, he never stopped being..... He even regenerated with the powers...... and that regeneration stayed alive until the end of the classic series..... The Master is for Def. alive (he is like a god)
14. Danny has no idea what is going on either. Hello Dan the soldier man, seems like you really are going to be a companion instead of just another Mickey. (you know it, I know, don't deny it)
15. There is always a plan.

Recca Hino
Okay, your conclusion kinda ignores the facts we have been given. Clara is a normal girl, the Doctor traveled her timeline witnessed her birth. Yes, we are not outright shown this but it os very strongly implied. Is it why he was so vexed by her past and future deaths.

Yes, Moffat made her special with the time scar but every thing before thwt we saw. Best chance for Missy to have done anything to her was when she was in the scar before the Doctor arrived. Very convoluted but then again this is Moffat.

Agreed.

Dapper Guildswoman

5,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
what if Clara is a regeration of Jenny or Jenny is her mother eek
The Mighty Oregon
what if Clara is a regeration of Jenny or Jenny is her mother eek

Common sense dictates that this cannot be true. The actress who played Jenny is Peter Davisons daughter and Tennants Wife, Jenny will most likely come back as the same actor. Also, if Clara is Jenny that would make all of the flirting really AWKWARD.

Jean-Bear's Wife

You know. You people are saying she's just a normal girl.. BUT.. Obviously she is important in some shape or form. Not just an ordinary girl.. Because how in the hell, was she able to have the TARDIS get onto Galifrey when the Doctor was just a wee child afraid of the dark to console him in "Listen".. Because it was just traveling on HER timeline and on her FAMILIES timeline... It went to a young Pink, and then her great grandson who was a time traveler and it "Runs in the family," obviously there is so much more to her then we think.
TheFourthDoctor
10. The Cybermen would not team up with a human, their species engineered themselves to be better, anything less is an abomination subject to deletion or upgrade..

Hmmm. . .didn't they team up with Miss Hartigan in "The Next Doctor"?

Party Member

TheFourthDoctor
8. We are unsure if Missy is a Villain; ALL SHE'S DONE IS SAVE PEOPLE SO FAR! IT WAS THE LUNATIC DANCE WASN'T IT? (Yea, that dance sold me too.)

xd yes

Party Member

CuteLittleKitty0911
You know. You people are saying she's just a normal girl.. BUT.. Obviously she is important in some shape or form. Not just an ordinary girl.. Because how in the hell, was she able to have the TARDIS get onto Galifrey when the Doctor was just a wee child afraid of the dark to console him in "Listen".. Because it was just traveling on HER timeline and on her FAMILIES timeline... It went to a young Pink, and then her great grandson who was a time traveler and it "Runs in the family," obviously there is so much more to her then we think.

sheeeee's suussaaaaannnn''sss daaaaughteeeer User Image

unless
clara oswald never existed... then she wouldn't have a timeline to travel on, and so the TARDIS on travelled to danny's timeline bc she thought of him; then the doctor's bc she thought of him. we assumed that orson is clara's grandson but who says she's going to marry danny!?
anyway, that was a lame highdea i just thought i'd share. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces