Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

8,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I want to put avatars of all the Doctors in my sig, in order. I've seen some great ones here already, and I'm going to ask permission to use those.

Please show me your best tekteks or avis of the various incarnations of the Doctor, if you don't mind me using them in my sig.

Here's what I've got currently.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Which Eleven looks best?

Spoopy Sweetheart

27,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Doting Romantic 100
Here's the Four I did, if you like.
User Image
You are welcome to use my War Doctor if you'd like.

Dapper Dabbler

8,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I-Stole-the-TARDIS
Here's the Four I did, if you like.
User Image

Ya know... even though that's the hat that comes in the Jolly Time Traveller item, I don't think it looks much like Four's hat. I like the rest of it though. What are the items you used in it? I want to try it with a different hat...

Also, any suggestions you guys have for my 2nd and 3rd Doctor avis to make them more like the real Doctors or just make them look better, I'd be happy to hear them.
Possibly for the 2nd Doctor:

red suspenders:

User Image

tan professor's pants

User Image

Spoopy Sweetheart

27,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Doting Romantic 100
The Telekinetic Toad
Ya know... even though that's the hat that comes in the Jolly Time Traveller item, I don't think it looks much like Four's hat. I like the rest of it though. What are the items you used in it? I want to try it with a different hat...

Also, any suggestions you guys have for my 2nd and 3rd Doctor avis to make them more like the real Doctors or just make them look better, I'd be happy to hear them.
It's funny, that hat gave me a hard time when I was making him. I only had two Jolly Time Travelers, and I was trying not to buy a third, but none of the other hats I tried worked right with the hair. Of course, I was using tektek to construct him, and the layering works differently over there. I don't think I ever tried it "live."

Here's the tektek link for the item list (I added a green tie, because even though it looks stupid in tektek it falls underneath the scarf in game.) :
The funny thing is, he actually went through several hats during his tenure. They were all similar, though. The scarf went through several incarnations, as well, and I think it finally ended up as two of them sewn together in its final days. Anyways...

The only thing I'd change on your second is his pants. He usually had on noticeably gaudy plaid pants. Cutthroat Cook maybe? User Image Oh. And I'm gonna look for a recorder later. xP

You already know I love your Three. His eyes could maybe be a bit more... serious, squinty? I'm not sure what, but something, lol.

Dapper Dabbler

8,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kizu-Ato

red suspenders:

User Image

tan professor's pants

User Image

I actually had the tan professor's slack on it at first. But I didn't really like how they looked, and I found those darker brown pants that just made Two look so short, which I liked. Now I'm wearing the tan pants... which looks better?
The Telekinetic Toad
Kizu-Ato

red suspenders:

User Image

tan professor's pants

User Image

I actually had the tan professor's slack on it at first. But I didn't really like how they looked, and I found those darker brown pants that just made Two look so short, which I liked. Now I'm wearing the tan pants... which looks better?

Hmm...I think the tan looks better for #2. . .though the jacket looks a little short. Perhaps he needs a coat somewhere between the length he has on and the length of mine.. .

Also, how about the lightened flute?

User Image

Spoopy Sweetheart

27,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Doting Romantic 100
I'm working on this First Doctor, since I've yet to see one, if anyone has any suggestions for improvement. wink
That actually looks pretty good.

Dapper Dabbler

8,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I-Stole-the-TARDIS
I'm working on this First Doctor, since I've yet to see one, if anyone has any suggestions for improvement. wink

It's looking pretty good so far. You can make your face look old with the item "Masquerade". It isn't cheap though. Looking old costs money, lol.

Spoopy Sweetheart

27,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Doting Romantic 100
Kizu-Ato
That actually looks pretty good.
Thank ya!

The Telekinetic Toad
I-Stole-the-TARDIS

It's looking pretty good so far. You can make your face look old with the item "Masquerade". It isn't cheap though. Looking old costs money, lol.
Haha, yeah, I'm not that rich. It makes him look like he has a goatee anyway. razz

Dapper Dabbler

8,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I actually managed to find a fur coat for Two! Should I use it, or stick to the regular tux? I put a pic in the first post.

Did you know Patrick Troughton was supposedly 5'7"? He looks so short on the show...

Spoopy Sweetheart

27,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Doting Romantic 100
The Telekinetic Toad
I actually managed to find a fur coat for Two! Should I use it, or stick to the regular tux? I put a pic in the first post.

Did you know Patrick Troughton was supposedly 5'7"? He looks so short on the show...
Oh, wow, that coat is perfect! I could only find a black one. I think the fact that his clothes were always a bit too big made him look shorter.

For your Eleven though, I personally think Mr. Bad GuyUser Image looks more like his jeans. (Plus it has the suspenders, even though you can't see them under the shirt.) That's just me though. wink

Dapper Dabbler

8,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I-Stole-the-TARDIS
The Telekinetic Toad

Oh, wow, that coat is perfect! I could only find a black one. I think the fact that his clothes were always a bit too big made him look shorter.

For your Eleven though, I personally think Mr. Bad GuyUser Image looks more like his jeans. (Plus it has the suspenders, even though you can't see them under the shirt.) That's just me though. wink

Yeah, the fur coat was pretty well hidden. It's called "Firefly's Flame".

Well I'm modeling the Bad Guy right now. I don't think it works because the corduroy jacket covers the top. I don't remember Eleven wearing jeans, just brown dress pants/slacks. I really liked the legs I had on him because they make him look so "raggedy".

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff