Welcome to Gaia! ::

Self-sustaining Simp

The Scarlet Saint
crying

Eep, now I can't look awayyyyy. Nicely done. :3

The animated pose of this might look cool with your avatar, if you have it. It gives a sort of broken tv overlay.

---

I couldn't afford a tardis or a lot of the other who-ish items, so I decided to try and reference as many episodes/characters as possible instead of trying to recreate a character. I'm not finished with it yet, but I think it's okay so far. whee

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Gabriel Noah Alexander
tokyofirelizard
Gabriel Noah Alexander
tokyofirelizard
Gabriel Noah Alexander
That'd be FANTASTIC if we could cosplay as the Doctor's enemies. Imagine some Dalek cosplays, Weeping Angels, Cybermen, the Silence, and sooooo many others.

I've seen some excellent cybermen. And you could do weeping angels but they'd cost a ton of gold XD

Yes, now that you mention it, there have been some brilliant attempts at Cybermen. Weeping Angels would be expensive. The proper wings alone...

I still wish we could get some Daleks, the Silence, Sontarans, and others. I wonder if anyone's tried an Ice Warrior? I think the item Forteanagoria had something that might be do-able for that?

i think it can be done.
I'd rather make the angel though XD and just DREAM of getting the items necessary XD

Dalek attempt

Apparently someone did attempt a Dalek and did a bloody good job given the limited items on Gaia. As for a Weeping Angels cosplay, one could always do a tektek attempt given the lack of proper funding. i.e. Gaia Gold, which is damn near worthless, or Gaia Cash which poses prices that are nowhere near sensible.

best dang dalek i've ever seen.
and i'd love to see the tektek. :D since i was planning on doing the same XD

Vegan

16,675 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Team Devin 200
OMG I love your River avi <3

Yaaaaay Doomsday Rose </3

*tear*

Y U DO DIS DOOMSDAY

Fluffy Bunny

24,275 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
Yey I'm 10!! smile

Eloquent Healer

11,650 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
More and more people dressing up. Everyone looks wonderful!
River is an amazing character. I love her to death. :3 My avatar's based off Rose but with Ten's 3D glasses. There's little Nine and Ten at her feet.

Vicious Rogue

12,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Decided to try dressing as My favorite companion

Lonely Gaian

I just realized that there are very few Imaginary Friend's left on the market... couldn't imagine why. 3nodding
kiockalan

you should have a spoiler in every post XD

Oh Sweetie, I could do this all day. (;

My lovely Bad Wolf. We have a lot of things in common. We both loved the Doctor and both have good taste in clothes. (:
Reisenko
Decided to try dressing as My favorite companion

Oh Donna Noble! I did enjoy your company. Sorry the circumstances weren't better.

I do wish we could have met again. But...well Spoilers. (;

Feline Conventioneer

28,040 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Dark_wolf_of_my_soul
Come and show off your Doctor Who Avatar! Can you guess who I am? AND what episode is this outfit based off of?I would just tell you, but.....Spoilers~ ;]

Well if it isn't the lovely miss River Song~

My avatar isn't as fantastic as yours, but it's still Doctor Who related!~

Devoted Strawberry

Your River Song avatar is lovely!
emotion_kirakira
I just love seeing all the Doctor Who themed avis~
Here's my attempt at a gender swapped Tenth Doctor. (Though, I do wish the Rookie Detective coat was a darker color.)

11,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
Dark_wolf_of_my_soul
Come and show off your Doctor Who Avatar! Can you guess who I am? AND what episode is this outfit based off of?I would just tell you, but.....Spoilers~ ;]

where did you get the blue box

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces