9th 0.25563909774436 25.6% [ 34 ]
10th 0.40601503759398 40.6% [ 54 ]
11th 0.2781954887218 27.8% [ 37 ]
12th 0.030075187969925 3.0% [ 4 ]
.....none 0.030075187969925 3.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 133 ]
< 1 2 3 >

Ruthless Lunatic

The Ninth Doctor. I loved that he could be fierce yet kind...that and I loved his snarky response to the Slitheen before he figured out they were aliens in people suits:
"Do you mind not farting while I'm trying to save the world?"

I also love the War Doctor. "Gallifrey falls...no more."

7,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Voter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Of the Reboot, it's 10, but originally it was 4, he was my first....My favorite 10 episode is Christmas Invasion... sooooo funny....love it!! Not a big fan of Rose....and I really loved The Day of the Doctor!! That was wonderful!!!! 3nodding 3nodding

Excaliber002's Queen

Sparkly Hoarder

10! Although I absolutely ADORE 9. I wish he got more love heart And I cannot be more excited for 12!!!!!

(No offense to 11! He just never took my heart quite like 9 and 10 did)
It's not a reboot.

Golden Gawker

6,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Christopher Eccleston is probably my favorite, he's just kind of a sarcastic a**.
I love them all so much, but I feel closest to Matt's Doctor for some reason, even though he wasn't even my first. It's funny, because when I first saw him I rather hated him (only because I was skeptical, as everyone is when the Doctor regenerates), and then slowly but surely I fell in love with him. 3nodding

8,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
My favorite is ten, but twelve is now a close second. The empty child was the first episode of Doctor Who I ever saw and so I will always think of nine fondly, but ten was just awesome and I think twelve will be too.

I do love Matt also, but I just enjoyed the others runs a bit more. War doctor was also amazing and I wish we had had more than one special to spend with him.

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I love David, he was my first, always will have a place in my heart but I will admit that whilst he holds the top spot he isn't my favorite (as much as I hate to admit it) because when Matt came he just made me a slobbering mess, my time watching him I was either crying or laughing and he was just fantastic as an ancient old man in a young body.

So it will have to be Matt but I will say this now, Peter may be going to be tied with him, the episode may not have been as great and as flawless (or near enough) as I first thought (have seen it half a dozen times since Sunday) but he is going to be one hell of a Doctor, i can't see Matt retaining the spot of favorite for long or at least sharing it with Peter.

Tipsy Bunny

10th doctor OF COURSE!
TENNANT IS THE BEST <333
I LOVE HIIIIM!
David Tennant!
Welll...since I'm only on season 5 it's him.

I should watch the classic DW though.

Fashionable Explorer

10,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • That One Hero 500
ima say 9th was my first too lol since I started watch'n dr. who sometime last yr. XD then when I started to watch seasons 2-4, 10th was kinda cool in his own way, then I watched Matt Smith's Doctor (11th), I totally fell in luv with him too lol =^o^= so far! ima say 11th is and always will be my fave Doctor heart

Versatile Seeker

7,565 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
I am the doctor! sry had to just once

Ladykiller

9 & 10 are pretty even for me. I voted for 9.
I can't speak for 12 yet though I think I'll love him.
Basically, I can't stand 11 (or the Ponds).
Ps- Me Wub Yew
9 & 10 are pretty even for me. I voted for 9.
I can't speak for 12 yet though I think I'll love him.
Basically, I can't stand 11 (or the Ponds).

Same. I loved Nine so much, especially how Eccleston played him when he was serious, or sad. Always gave me shivers. And I shipped 9 and Rose hard.
Ten/Rose just didn't have the same chemistry, but when Rose was gone I started loving him as well.

I just never really liked 11 or the Ponds (or River). I do love Clara, and I feel that she will have a great chemistry with 12. To be honest, I didn't like 11ths era at all, but as far as I can tell things are getting better now with 12.

Inquisitive Spirit

42,350 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Silpoid
I liked all of them , but 9th is my favorite one. I wish he had more episodes......

That's my choice and I agree, I wish he'd had more than one season.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff