Welcome to Gaia! ::

I find her extremely attractive, if only she was 10 years younger, with less clothing.

High-functioning Lunatic

gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_angelright
I really like River, and no I don't think their storyline is complete yet at all
Besides I think I saw some hints somewhere that she'd be in the new season as well :3
Definitely can't wait to see more of her.... and kind of hoping she will be the new companion... though probably not >:
Kony 2012!!!

High-functioning Shapeshifter

AWESOMEST CHARACTER EVER!!! I heart heart her!
The only thing I don't like is that the doctor seems worse at flying the TARDIS when she's around.
She was cool until she was overused in Season 6. Season 4 led up to the Medusa Cascade, Season 5 led up to The Crack and the Pandorica, and Season 6 led up to...pretty much River Song. It would have been fine by me if River Song and Amy Pond weren't related.

But yet she is a badass character.
no one's answering about the timeline, so here:

as far as hating her, i don't LOVE her, but I also haven't technically watched her yet except for silence in the library.
I think she's cool.
I don't love or hate her.
River is one of my favorite characters. I don't understand why people call her a Mary Sue. If she is then so is The Doctor. Christ, that would make Amy and Mary Sue, too. Just look at The Girl Who Waited. But it doesn't mean they're Mary Sue's. It just means they're STRONG. The Doctor picks his friends with great care. That goes for River Song as well. Her story is tragic and complicated and wonderful. We get to see her grow, but backwards.
Talon of Swooping Eagle
The only thing I don't like is that the doctor seems worse at flying the TARDIS when she's around.
biggrin Cuz he's twitterpated xxxxx emotion_bigheart xxxxx emotion_bigheart xxxxx emotion_bigheart xxxxx emotion_bigheart

I do heart her bunches!!!
a g d 91di
Talon of Swooping Eagle
biggrin Cuz he's twitterpated xxxxx emotion_bigheart xxxxx emotion_bigheart xxxxx emotion_bigheart xxxxx emotion_bigheart

I do heart her bunches!!!

TWITTERPATED. That he is. XD
Id like river if she wasnt married to the doctor.....he should be awesome and flirty ,not all dedicated :C i miss the old doctor (way to f**k up everything river!)

Partying Vampire

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Full closet 200
I like River Song and I don't think her time line is complete....

4,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
I love her character. smile I just don't think her and the Doctor are a very good couple. I keep trying to make myself believe it but I can't. I just can't. He just never acts like he loves her. (To me he seems pretty cold towards her? I haven't seen series 6 for quite some time, so I may be remembering it wrong, but...) She seems like she loves him, though. And I don't like her gun obsession, I don't see how the Doctor puts up with it.

And making their storyline the only one in series 6 was just too much. If they want to have a love interest, that's cool, but I don't want the show to center around it.
PaperdollLyndie
I love her character. smile I just don't think her and the Doctor are a very good couple. I keep trying to make myself believe it but I can't. I just can't. He just never acts like he loves her. (To me he seems pretty cold towards her? I haven't seen series 6 for quite some time, so I may be remembering it wrong, but...) She seems like she loves him, though. And I don't like her gun obsession, I don't see how the Doctor puts up with it.

And making their storyline the only one in series 6 was just too much. If they want to have a love interest, that's cool, but I don't want the show to center around it.

He married her to restart time, when he could have just whispered his secret either way.
He breaks her out of Stormcage on a nightly basis when he doesn't have to.
The flirting speaks for itself.
"Always and completely forgiven."
He begged for her not to be harmed after she'd just given him a death sentence. If that's not love, I don't know what is.

Also, the thing about The Doctor not liking guns is unique to the reboot. From what I've seen, Three could bust a cap with a gun. And after all, each regeneration is still The Doctor, with different personality traits showcased more than others.

If you really want some proof, watch the minisodes "First Night" and "Last Night." But to each their own opinion, I suppose.

The Doctor loving River doesn't mean he ONLY loves her. I operate on the philosophy that when you live as long as The Doctor has, you're bound to fall in love with more than one person. For example, I can accept the fact that he loved Rose, even though I only see them as good friends except for the scenes at Bad Wolf Bay.

Versatile Snowfriend

5,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Of course she has fans! River is awesome! It just wouldn't be right if River didn't have fans biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff