Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
sums up these random replies in a few words.

On to other things. Yes finally the wiki is up. Maybe it will not be long till we get some reference images as to what each upgrade to the sonic does. I would like to now what my sonic screwdriver is going to look like when I use certain upgrades on it.

Fashionable Seeker

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
thoraxethegamer
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
sums up these random replies in a few words.

On to other things. Yes finally the wiki is up. Maybe it will not be long till we get some reference images as to what each upgrade to the sonic does. I would like to now what my sonic screwdriver is going to look like when I use certain upgrades on it.

I agree the Wiki is going to be a huge help once it's set up completely. I was recently playing Worlds in Time, got up to the Blitz and unlocking Ember

Trash Model

16,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Black Friday Ruler 25
They just put out a new update. There's a new splash screen and you can now recycle unwanted clothing and decor. Recycling doesn't just trash your items, you also get components for building parts for your tool.

Dapper Lunatic

Thanks for the heads up. That seems like a good use for extra stuff, but I would still rather just give it to some one else. I am sure a trading system will be added eventually (there other mmo Spiral Knights has one and a market for selling, things go swimmingly well with it), but for now that is a good thing. I can get rid of some inventory clogs.

Sparkly Lunatic

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
It looks like fun, but sadly, the loading bar for the game
never finishes for me and none of the troubleshooting stuff has
made a difference. :'c

Junior Genius

4,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
I love that game! I started playing and got instantly hooked!

Dapper Lunatic

Her Majesty Redd
It looks like fun, but sadly, the loading bar for the game
never finishes for me and none of the troubleshooting stuff has
made a difference. :'c

That sucks. Hopefully they get things more optimized. Since it has just started they probably will get it in better order in the future. Right now there is not all that much to do, but it is fun to play once in a while.

WhovainKatCrane
I love that game! I started playing and got instantly hooked!

It can do that to you. I have to say that I would like to see more variety in the games though, and for the bejewled clone to be used more often. I am really good at that game. I can get 6 uses of my device off one person sometimes when I play that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff