Total Votes:[ 103 ]
1 2 3 >

Business Entrepreneur

5,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
who was a better doctor
Although Capaldi has only one season behind him, I love Capaldi's doctor more. . .that being said, it takes nothing away from Matt Smith's or any other of those who have played the Doctor. Each actor brought a little of themselves to the role and each one has been incredible.

Business Entrepreneur

5,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
you bring up a very good point capaldi is still possibly on of my favorites but honestly I love the story with smith and pond and then pond having riversong I love that story line also I love claras story they gave matt smith the best companions
I definitely love River Song and loved the Ponds.

I thought Clara was good with Matt. . .but she went from bring the "Impossible Girl" to being the "Impossible to deal with Girl" with Capaldi (didn't like Danny Pink). . .I am hoping that Clara will be better next season.

Business Entrepreneur

5,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
yeah clara wasn't really a compainion this season she was more of a problem for the doctor...btw I love your avi are you playing as john hurt..
puddingcup77
yeah clara wasn't really a compainion this season she was more of a problem for the doctor...btw I love your avi are you playing as john hurt..

Yes, I loved John Hurt's War Doctor.

Business Entrepreneur

5,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
yeah hes awesome
While I respect Matt Smith and What he has brought to Doctor who I truly enjoy Capaldi more. He has more of a classic feel to him while Matt smith did have the clothes of a classic doctor the way he came across felt fresh and hyperactive While Capaldi does have those moments as well hes a bit more darker clam tone about him that makes me more interested.

Business Entrepreneur

5,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
yeah eccleston was like that at times

Distinct Browser

9,725 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
I would love Capaldi more if Clara wasn't there... I loved the whole packaged that came with Smith, including Smith. However, I really do like Capaldi, but that could be because he was in a band with Craig Ferguson and he kind of reminds me of Craigy Fergs.

Revered Vampire

12,350 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image
Guess ❞

Generous Lunatic

I think both are great, but I like Capaldi's Doctor a little more. Smith had a fun whimsy to his character that I enjoyed, but I'm liking Capaldi's grouchy, sometimes awkward Doctor more. I didn't really like Clara with Eleven since she felt more like a plot device than a person, but I like her with Twelve. Their current dynamic's fun to watch.

Dapper Gatekeeper

10,600 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I really liked Matt Smith as the doctor. He had the most emotional episodes for me. And I will always adore River Song.

However; I LOVE Capaldi. Everything about him. He's very different from the other three doctors from the New Who (With the exception of Hurt) and it's refreshing in a way. I love his personality and the way he holds himself.

With that said I'm over Clara. I liked her at first but not any more. At all. I was really sad when I heard she signed on for season 9. Maybe she'll get better with her second season with Capaldi. But I'm not holding out hope. Capaldi needs his own special companion. Eccelston and Tennant had Rose. Smith had Rory and Amy. Capaldi needs his special companion. Clara isn't it.

(Sorry for the rant. It was not intended. <_< )

Romantic Senshi

12,425 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
Christopher Eccleston. =x

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers