Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Friend

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Okay, first of all, I'm just gonna put it out there: I've never watched Doctor Who.

However, so many people have told me to watch it.

The problem is that nobody ever really tells me what it's about, or -why- I should watch it. I'd love to know, though, because I do need stuff to watch~ I realise I could just Google this, but I want to know what you guys think~ :3 So tell me, can you describe Doctor Who to me?

Also, how many episodes are there? ><;

Tricky Rogue

19,275 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jack-pot 100

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Lil_Noir
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This, I was going to try and explain it to you but I really couldn't.

Friendly Friend

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Lil_Noir

Eh, that sucks ><

Intellectual Explorer

14,475 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Novice Healer 150
um... well, you can't explain it without sounding like a lunatic, but here goes...

Doctor who is a sci-fi show where a madman, often energetic and the smartest man one will have ever met, travels with a companion (sometimes more than one) to save planets and civilizations using the TARDIS, a ship that can travel anywhere in Time and Space all the while looking like a 1960s Police Box.

how's that? smile

Tricky Rogue

19,275 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jack-pot 100
kio-sun
Lil_Noir
This, I was going to try and explain it to you but I really couldn't.

I was too but found this and just had to post it since it fit

Tricky Rogue

19,275 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Renrei Chan
Lil_Noir

Eh, that sucks ><

It's an old show, depending on when you start, I first found it when the 9th doctor started, and it was a guy called the doctor who was really an alien of a sort with 2 hearts, going around time and space, saving people and aliens, going on crazy adventures with his companions. There's over 800 eps if you start from the very start with the first doctor

Friendly Friend

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Lil_Noir
Renrei Chan
Lil_Noir

Eh, that sucks ><

It's an old show, depending on when you start, I first found it when the 9th doctor started, and it was a guy called the doctor who was really an alien of a sort with 2 hearts, going around time and space, saving people and aliens, going on crazy adventures with his companions. There's over 800 eps if you start from the very start with the first doctor

800 epides?! How does the fandom keep up? ;-;

Friendly Friend

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Kurozumu_Miku
um... well, you can't explain it without sounding like a lunatic, but here goes...

Doctor who is a sci-fi show where a madman, often energetic and the smartest man one will have ever met, travels with a companion (sometimes more than one) to save planets and civilizations using the TARDIS, a ship that can travel anywhere in Time and Space all the while looking like a 1960s Police Box.

how's that? smile

That sounds pretty awesome biggrin

Intellectual Explorer

14,475 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Novice Healer 150
Renrei Chan
Kurozumu_Miku

how's that? smile

and that it is biggrin
mind you, because the show can do time travel, it's rare to have events going in a straight line. tends to jump forward, backward, then left/right... sometimes, it can be hard to keep track XD
I just started watching Dr Who, well I started from Series 2 but I'm already addicted. So take everyone's advice and watch it! You will not regret it!

-Miko

Friendly Friend

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Kewmiko
I just started watching Dr Who, well I started from Series 2 but I'm already addicted. So take everyone's advice and watch it! You will not regret it!

-Miko

Yay, thankyou~

Friendly Friend

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Kurozumu_Miku
Renrei Chan
Kurozumu_Miku

how's that? smile

and that it is biggrin
mind you, because the show can do time travel, it's rare to have events going in a straight line. tends to jump forward, backward, then left/right... sometimes, it can be hard to keep track XD

I'll keep that in mind xD Thankyou~~

Intellectual Explorer

14,475 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Novice Healer 150
Renrei Chan
Kurozumu_Miku
Renrei Chan
Kurozumu_Miku

how's that? smile

and that it is biggrin

I'll keep that in mind xD Thankyou~~

You're welcome.
well then, Geronimo biggrin

Tricky Rogue

19,275 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Renrei Chan
Lil_Noir
Renrei Chan
Lil_Noir

Eh, that sucks ><

800 epides?! How does the fandom keep up? ;-;

Well that's how you can tell if people know their stuff, some people think the 9th doctor is the 1st doctor

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff