Welcome to Gaia! ::

joshachu's Husbando

Big Man-Lover

I've been dying for a good one on one Doctor Who themed roleplay for a while, I am mostly looking for someone who is more than willing to play multiple characters since that's how I like to write. The setting I had in mind would be right up to the Flatline episode, but things will get less canon from there. We could sort of do our own thing. I am willing to play any character as a main, From the Doctor to Danny.

I'd really like to form sort of plot where The Master returns, but maybe not as the main villain, I also would love to bring in old companions from previous Doctors, (Jack, Donna, etc) if the plot will allow it. As you can probably tell my ideas are kind of scattered, I'd love to find someone who is willing to sit down and plot something out with me.

joshachu's Husbando

Big Man-Lover

RidekkoKomotion
Bad Wolf Boy
I've been dying for a good one on one Doctor Who themed roleplay for a while, I am mostly looking for someone who is more than willing to play multiple characters since that's how I like to write. The setting I had in mind would be right up to the Flatline episode, but things will get less canon from there. We could sort of do our own thing. I am willing to play any character as a main, From the Doctor to Danny.

I'd really like to form sort of plot where The Master returns, but maybe not as the main villain, I also would love to bring in old companions from previous Doctors, (Jack, Donna, etc) if the plot will allow it. As you can probably tell my ideas are kind of scattered, I'd love to find someone who is willing to sit down and plot something out with me.

I'd be interested! Anything particular in mind, or should we start brainstorming via PM?

Please feel free to pm me! I have a few things to go on, but nothing solid just yet.

Welcoming Receiver

I love roleplays, but I'm pretty busy at the moment... otherwise I would probably be posting in an RP thread right now sweatdrop

Also, I'm rather picky when it comes to roleplaying.... I like RP threads like this one

D_D_KitsuneTeme's Princess

Star-Crossed Prophet

15,115 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
I'd love to be a part of your rp if you'll have me.

Beloved Survivor

6,500 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
I've got one that is already set up and just needs players. Ten and Nine are already on the ground, so to speak. The link is in my sig just above Eight's piccie. It's called The Village by the Sea and it's in Commerce.

torixxxy's Significant Otter

Somber Vampire

I would love to be a part of this... Are OCs allowed as multiple characters although not as mains, f.e.? Just curious~

Beloved Survivor

6,500 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
TimeLadyMeg
I would love to be a part of this... Are OCs allowed as multiple characters although not as mains, f.e.? Just curious~
They are in mine, I'm playing two original characters, a set of twin girls that are the Doctor's daughters...both of him are having fits about that. And Nine just got there, missing his TARDIS and in chibi form...he is NOT amused. *grinning down at the chibi with me*

The thread has another OC called icebrat too, but I really need players for both Doctors sorta bad. I need someone for Nine and Ten, though, who can play the characters as canon, but in an AU setting.

Used to have players, but the lady that was playing Ten had to drop out cuz she had her second child and she and her family are gearing up to move from Ill. to Wisconsin. So, I need either a player for Ten and Nine or one player each for Ten and Nine.

Somber Vampire

Mia BlackRaven
I would have no trouble writing both Nine and Ten, but I could settle for one of them if you prefer...

Beloved Survivor

6,500 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
TimeLadyMeg
Mia BlackRaven
I would have no trouble writing both Nine and Ten, but I could settle for one of them if you prefer...
Mine is AU and an original plot, it isn't episode based at all, since I like freestyle RPing better than scripted.

Basically, there are several things going on. One is that Ten is stuck in a universe that used to have a him, but the him that was supposed to be there died without regenerating while he was an Eight. He had twin daughters that survived him, his TARDIS didn't die because the twins needed a caregiver and what she did was to root herself on this massive island and made the girls forget what she is...they think she is the World Tree.

Ten's TARDIS has confirmed to Ten that the girls are his kids. He just told Nine this...poor Nine...but um, Ten is starting to figure out what the the tree actually is. Just read through it.

Misty's personality is a combination of Nine and Ten, Mia's is more like Eight combined with Five...those are my Characters.

Laura was doing Ten and her own OC when she had to go back to real life and I don't see any reason you can't do one or both of the Doctors and still have one or two OCs if you think you can keep up with that many. It's up to you, I trust you to know what you can handle.

Somber Vampire

Mia BlackRaven
Could you send me the link to the rp thread so I can read the plot a bit and figure out if I could handle both Doctors?

Beloved Survivor

6,500 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
TimeLadyMeg
Mia BlackRaven
Could you send me the link to the rp thread so I can read the plot a bit and figure out if I could handle both Doctors?

There's one in my signature. See where it says Village by the Sea? That's it.

Somber Vampire

Mia BlackRaven
Wow, you sure put a lot of time into it... I've missed so much seeing well-written rp threads... It is pretty awesome, but some of it isn't really my style of interaction :c Nonetheless, congratulations on the amazing plot~ heart

Beloved Survivor

6,500 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
TimeLadyMeg
Mia BlackRaven
Wow, you sure put a lot of time into it... I've missed so much seeing well-written rp threads... It is pretty awesome, but some of it isn't really my style of interaction :c Nonetheless, congratulations on the amazing plot~ heart
It's adjustable. It fit the people that were on it for a while, RPs have to be able to adjust to the people using them or they don't work. We did try to do some world building for this one, so there's a lot of background put into it. Mostly it's Mists and Mia that use the elephants and Mia does the village stuff while Mists handles the hard stuff, like hunting and fishing. Both twins look like female versions of Nine, btw.

Beloved Survivor

6,500 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
Mia BlackRaven
TimeLadyMeg
Mia BlackRaven
It's adjustable. It fit the people that were on it for a while, RPs have to be able to adjust to the people using them or they don't work. We did try to do some world building for this one, so there's a lot of background put into it. Mostly it's Mists and Mia that use the elephants and Mia does the village stuff while Mists handles the hard stuff, like hunting and fishing. Both twins look like female versions of Nine, btw.
But the RP itself is freestyle, we don't know what the island has because it's never been explored and mapped. Same goes for the coast and the river, all that has to be RPed in. That gives an incredible amount of power to the players. So, you can have previous companions get dropped in if you want, you can drop additional Doctors in, if you want, you can go OC if you like, that's all fine.

If you drop additional Doctors in or previous companions, those characters do have to stay canon as far as personalities, reactions and that kind of thing goes, Six has to behave like Six, Jo Grant has to behave like Jo Grant, etc. Bring Ten2 and Rose if you want or John Hurt's War Doctor, if you like.

It's all good cuz we're flexible.

The greatest need is for someone that can do one or more Doctors with canon personalities and reactions, in this utterly AU setting, but like I said, we're flexible enough to use them as NPCs until we get players for them. We have before....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff